Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Michelle Malkin blames [[surprise!) the left for police officers' slayings

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=34679

I knew this chick was beyond crazy, but this really takes it.
    Suddenly Mike Huckabee's a liberal bad guy, and the entire left wing has been conspiring to kill our brave police officers for nearly forty years now. Her "proof"? The existence of a fringe underground hate group, and a t-shirt worn by the leader of a Seattle punk band.
    Extra points for working in those black people and their rap music, Van Jones and the "Hollywood elite."
    She's almost brilliantly wacko, and brilliantly thorough in blaming everyone except the lone gunman who actually killed the cops.
    CC, she's one of your heroes, isn't she? Why don't you explain it to the rest of us?

Lorax Guest

There is no explaination for the mentally disturbed.

Balkin' Malkin is just another in a long line of socially retarded Jesusfreaks who seek to undermine our freedom of speech, and sense of what it means to be an American that we have long enjoyed, and now find under attack by these sycophantic freaks of nature.

She needs to go to hell where she belongs.

ccbatson Guest

Well..read the article...she points a finger at the murderer and a radical group that praised the activity..that is it.

Lorax Guest

Michelle Malkin is another hysterical screaming harpy of the fascist Reich like Saracuda, Virginia Fox, Laura Ingram, Anita Bryant, Kathie Lee Gifford, etc.

Bubbleheaded nonsense at it's lowest and most blonde.

ccbatson Guest

Thanks Lorax...another ad hominem without a shred of supporting evidence or arguments. I must admit, you are good to have around as the easiest opponent to defeat in a debate.

Lorax Guest

LOL!!

Defeat??!!

Nice try, but I've tied half my brain behind my back just to make it fair, and I still win by a landslide!

Rather like Democrats in the last election.

Just keep deluding youself and calling black /white, and up/down and you'll believe anything. Tell me, what are the latest talking points from the fascist Reich?

ccbatson Guest

Bring it on then Lorax.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Bring it on then Lorax.
    Numerous people have time and time again, and have brought sources and concise debate to you and other right wing blockheads on this forum... You bring nothing but a waste of bandwidth and server space.

Lorax Guest

Bring it yourself-

You've never met a post you couldn't spew something vile and contemptuous about.

You couldn't even take the hint from Gannon when placed on "ignore." You weren't wanted, and still aren't.
    Last edited by Lorax; December-07-09 at 11:05 PM.

ccbatson Guest

I have been bringing it, and will continue to do so. Remember, it isn't personal...for instance, if a liberal suddenly saw sense and demonstrated an understanding of reality as it is, I would welcome them with open arms. Sstashmoo has come close recently.

Lorax Guest

We're not talking about bringing your diaper bag, Batts, no one wants to see that.

We're talking about substantive political discussion that doesn't fall off the cliff of reality.

Your posts only qualify as quaint ramblings of an egotist who types with lightning fast fingers, missed his meds, and miraculously can keep a two inch ash dangling from the lit cigarette stuck in his mouth.

ccbatson Guest

Personal attacks and characterizations? You don't consider that a real challenge as in debate do you?

Lorax Guest

What's personal about it? You're the one who says it isn't personal.

I find you more of an annoyance, actually.

ccbatson Guest

You can't be that dense Lorax. Maybe that is the answer...you don't comprehend or realize that you are breaking the rules.

Lorax Guest

Let's see, what's the worst words of my last few posts that could offend:

Contemptuous
    Vile
    Diaper bag
    Spew

Facts are facts, sorry, but I call em' like I see em'.

Well..read the article...she points a finger at the murderer and a radical group that praised the activity..that is it.
    Ummm... did you miss these nuggets from the article [[Italics are to point out who Malkin points fingers at; all caps are my noting how many steps removed those people really are)?:

"The left's [[BIG GROUP, BUT EVERYONE IS GUILTY) police-hating chickens are coming home to roost."

"Maurice Clemmons -- the violent career thug who received clemency from former Arkansas GOP Gov. Mike Huckabee [[MANY YEARS BEFORE THIS HAPPENED) and benefited from fatal systemic lapses in the criminal justice system -- had many other enablers [[PEOPLE WHO FED HIM AND LET HIM CRASH ON THEIR COUCHES)."

"The witnesses [[PEOPLE WHO MADE HIM A SAMICH) did worse than nothing. Several have been arrested for actively aiding and abetting Clemmons -- with shelter, food, money and medical aid"

"It wasn't the only chilling propaganda [[AS IN, ONE FRINGE HATE GROUP AND A T-SHIRT THAT MAY HAVE CELEBRATED THE KILLER, OR MAYBE THE COP, WE'LL NEVER KNOW) cheering black-on-white police murders in the Pacific Northwest this year."

"From where does the deadened and deadly callousness toward the thin blue line come?"

"...years of cop-bashing rap [[THE TITLES AND GROUPS MENTIONED ARE FROM 15-20 YEARS AGO)... the glamorization of poisonous anti-police domestic terrorist groups like the Weather Underground and the Black Panthers [[FROM THE EARLY 70s) ... anti-police demagogues Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton [[BECAUSE HIS EX-WIFE AND DAUGHTER SASSED A COP)... the global glorification of Death Row cop-killers Stanley "Tookie" Williams and Mumia Abu-Jamal by the Hollywood elite [[WHO "GLOBALLY" AND WHO IN THE "HOLLYWOOD ELITE?" OOPS, SHE DOESN'T MENTION ANYONE. SURPRISE).

"Oakland -- a hotbed of black nationalism/Free Mumia radicalism that gave us the likes of Angela Davis [[IS SHE KILLING COPS, AT HER AGE?), Huey Newton [[IS HE KILLING COPS, AFTER BEING DEAD FOR 20 YEARS?) and Obama green jobs czar turned liberal think-tank fellow Van Jones [[whose "creative" activism and "energy" in the Bay Area won senior White House adviser Valerie Jarrett's heart) [[WHAT DO VAN JONES AND VALERIE JARRETT HAVE TO DO WITH WITH KILLING COPS? BECAUSE ONE CAME FROM OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA AND THE OTHER ADMIRED HIS WORK IN ENVIRONMENTAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP?)

"President Obama [[WHO KILLS COPS EVERY DAY)... police-targeting Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers [[WHO WAS A RADICAL KID IN THE ANTI-VIETNAM MOVEMENT FORTY YEARS AGO)... police-bashing Harvard professor friend Henry Louis Gates [[WHO WAS PISSED WHEN HE WAS ARRESTED IN HIS OWN HOME)..."

Sigh. By her extremely shaky guilt-by-barely-there-association, I could presume that since she's Asian, and so was the Virginia Tech gunman, she must be in favor of gunning down college students.
    Fair enough. Michelle Malkin supports killing innocent college students!

ccbatson Guest

Left's, the {'s} part means part of [[not all).

The murderer and any group that praises cop killing are the targets of the commentary...they happen to be on the left side of the political spectrum.

The murderer and any group that praises cop killing are the targets of the commentary...they happen to be on the left side of the political spectrum.

Lame.
    All those people she implicates, just by association of who they know, what they might have said as angry kids forty years ago, or what region they're from, or what their family members said when they got pulled over, and that's all you got?
    How do you figure that people who praise cop killing are on the "left side of the political spectrum?" Did you ask Body Count who they voted for? What about all those wild-eyed Patriot-types who are ready to shoot down any a-them goons Obama sends to take away their guuuns?

Let's do this her way: Since you have gushed over Malkin in the past, and she's an idiot who uses extremely flimsy guilt-by-association logic...
    You are from Detroit, and you've shown with your undying adoration of Ayn Rand and the unfettered capitalist free market that you love money. Kwame Kilpatrick is from Detroit, and he loves money, and he's a lying, cheating, corrupt felon out to rob the people of Detroit. Therefore, you must be a lying, cheating, corrupt felon out to rob the people of Detroit.

CCBatson is to blame for the plight of Detroit. Where is the outrage?

[[Never mind. CC won't read this anyway. Too busy running the board.)

ziggyselbin Guest

Your romanticizing a bit diehard. T am very aware how brutally blacks were treated by the cops. Detroit is a prime example. But don't think that it was all good law abiding boy scouts, often it was not.There have been great gains made in police /race relations.

The irony to me is that the philosophy is turned around. Usually the liberal mindset is to blame circumstances or influences. Conservative thought might tell us that the individual is ultimately responsible. But here we have the libs i.e Lorax et,al chastising Malkin for blaming influences.........I know none of you condone in any way these murders. So you must hold the individual responsible.

Lorax Guest

Of course we do, no one is to blame but the individual, ultimately. A life of repression may have contributed to the end result, but is no excuse for it.

People like Balkin' Malkin only fan the flames of dissention by talking shit, and have no place in our public discourse, and need to stand on the corner wearing a sandwich board rather than be allowed time on public airwaves.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyselbin View Post
    Your romanticizing a bit diehard. T am very aware how brutally blacks were treated by the cops. Detroit is a prime example. But don't think that it was all good law abiding boy scouts, often it was not.There have been great gains made in police /race relations.

The irony to me is that the philosophy is turned around. Usually the liberal mindset is to blame circumstances or influences. Conservative thought might tell us that the individual is ultimately responsible. But here we have the libs i.e Lorax et,al chastising Malkin for blaming influences.........I know none of you condone in any way these murders. So you must hold the individual responsible.
    Yes, there has been a very real problem with racial profiling and police brutality against blacks in this nation's history. That can't be swept under the rug. But, in this case, the crazy lone gunman is to blame, him and him alone.
    Hell, we could spin it in the opposite direction and blame the NRA and "gun culture" and sit back to watch the right-wingers foam at the mouth. For Malkin to try to tie this to the "Hollywood elite" or war protesters from 40 years ago and link "the left" with an underground hate group is beyond ridiculous, and it only serves to somewhat legitimitize the violent fringe. That's the last thing we want to do.
    But, Malkin's out to score cheap points. The amazing thing is that anyone could give one iota of credibility to someone so irresponsible.

littlebuddy Guest

I think that the years and years of hate add up and give birth to some very bad things. The same can be said for the 60's rock and roll culture and all since then has added up to some very bad things. While each person had to give account for what they have done and accept the blame, we are foolish if we think that years and years of being force fed ideas, thoughts, etc that are negative will not have an effect in the long run on people. I think people are also foolish in they think they can live in the sewer and not get dirty. The moral slide into the abyss has come from somewhere and lots of things has influenced people in lots of negative ways that bring about evil things. How has the Hollywood/entertainment empire influenced everyone in lots and lots of negative ways? How has years of spewing hate towards police instead of forgivness or hate instead of forgivness and love influenced peoples attitudes. You reap what you sow.

Personally, I think the 60's rock n roll culture was pretty kick-ass...

So who do you think is "living in the sewer" and thinking they won't get dirty, littlebuddy? Sweeping generalizations are all well and good, but let's hear some names.

littlebuddy Guest

Was does the 60's rock n roll culture mean to you. What benefits did it bring to us? Overall how did it imporve life and culture in America? As far as living in the sewer, most of us have been by living in the culture. Unless you live Amish[[you wouldn't be online if you are)or some other extreme lifestyle, we have all gotten caught up in this culture to some degree.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast