Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by pffft View Post
    Yeah yeah, read the Time blog, we've discussed how she had to have known what was going on...but what about the culture of mediocrity, locally. Why would a college-educated, well-spoken woman like Fanchon S. consort with a guy who talks like that?
    Perhaps as Henry Kissinger said, "Power is the best aphrodisiac."

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2NUL949MPR238

A guy without a car, who can barely talk, powerful? OK...

I thought Rayford Jackson was well spoken. It's just that you know he has the ability to say one thing but mean something else while exploiting the difference. That's considered business to him.

It will be much more interesting when Sam Riddle's trial begins. I would think that the judge will put a gag order on him that Mr. Riddle will challenge on the steps of the court house.

Quote Originally Posted by pffft View Post
    A guy without a car, who can barely talk, powerful? OK...
    yeah ! He does give the mighty men of Morehouse College a bad name

The guy made millions, what does he need a car for? He can use drivers, car services and stuff. Y'all act like he should have a used Ford Focus in his garage.

also, Fanchon worked for the investigative team on Ch. 2, so she had access to top notch investigative tools and research databases -- she could have checked this guy out at anytime, or had some of her coworkers check him out. If she hd any doubt or suspicion about him, all she had to do was LOOK for the truth. Hell, even I know how to google/court records/OTIS/facebook/myspace check on a potential date!!! So I am also not buying her story now. Maybe she has Kwame's image consultant giving her advice on how to blame everyone else and be the victim, but its not working and Fanchon needs to get a refund from whatever consultant sold her that script.

since she's not on trial, its not really important, but I bet someone can get hold of her tax filings for the 1099s that show she did take money from Synagro.

Here's a link to the Problem Solvers story at the beginning of the Fed probe into the Synagro deal. Scott Lewis gives the background to the particulars involved in the deal including Rayford Jackson and Fanchon Stinger. Jackson and Stinger met with members of the southwest Detroit community adjacent to the sewage plant and the union president of city workers. Stinger was still working with TV2 News at the time but was not there to cover the story, to the surprise of the union president.
    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news..._City_Contract

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2