Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dharma4313 View Post
    You're right, when it comes down to it, nobody whips ass like us, and that's the way it should be. But remember, those Afghans showed the Rooskies the door, just like the Vietnamese did to us. So, it's not about who is the toughest [[we are, no question), it's about who has the focus and determination.
    Focus and determination to do...what, exactly? Prove we can beat up on a bunch of hill farmers? How macho.

Is your manhood that fragile?

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dfunkycity View Post
    Sigh, yea, Im in the skinhead, noi, kkk, nazi, bpp, laraza movements etc etc

And I guess u meant to say foreigners? Instead I assume you misspelled it or actually meant it in a demeaning manner as if to infer that people who speak with these sort of poorer southern accents are in someway racist.

But hey, thats just my guess

Hey wait a sec. You sneaky little liberal you.
    Was that a liberal tactic to try and flip the tables on a totally legitimate point and try to shut down the conversation by cleverly calling me racist?

[[slappin my knee and laughin like crazy)
    You crazy liberals are always pulling peoples legs like that.
    No punctuation, lack of obvious typing skills, "u" must be one of them neocons. How's the steak in your dad's basement?

dharma4313 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    What exactly do we have to gain by "whipping ass" on a bunch of backwards tribesmen? And why is killing people a "wet dream" to you?
    This is the most intelligent response I've seen so far. Unfortunately, these tribesmen constitute the real-world enemy, praying to die, praying for those seventy-two [[or so) "virgins". When you're dealing with people like this, don't waste time trying to understand it. Give them their wish, and if they end up in the sack with seventy-two yummy Arab chicks, more power to them. I'd rather have them boffing seventy-two Arab chicks than killing our brothers and sons.

dfunkycity Guest

Quote Originally Posted by elganned View Post
    There's lots of medical marijuana available in Humboldt County in California; they say it's good for nausea. You should try it.
    No thank you. If I did that then Id probably end up in dreamland like all liberals. I prefer reality.

dfunkycity Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh View Post
    No punctuation, lack of obvious typing skills, "u" must be one of them neocons. How's the steak in your dad's basement?
    Still reading that Alinsky I see. Keep up the good work there Stosh.

dharma4313 Guest

I hope not. Are you offering to soothe me?

Lorax Guest

Dude, I feel your pain in that deep gulp and lump in your throat.

Whenever I end up in agreement with a liberal I end up nauseous and I vomit for days from the nightmares it brings.
    Yeah, but it doesn't seem to effect your act any.

Trust me, no one seems to notice the difference.

Lorax Guest

"[[slappin my knee and laughin like crazy)
    You crazy liberals are always pulling peoples legs like that."

Hey Dharma, don't slap too hard, at your age you might break something.

Not to worry, liberals don't bite.....hard.

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    Ooooohhhh, scary! You talk so tough and manly. I like it! Whaddya say Big Boy, we go out and kick some fags asses some time, hey?
    C'mon Dharma, you know you wanna whup some ass. No tellin' who it might be. Could be any ole one who gits in yer way. S'pecially those sissy ass libruls. Hee men have to defend indivijewel liburtees and pertect us from commies and turrurrists. I kin tell yer up to it. Git it on.

dfunkycity Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lorax View Post
    Yeah, but it doesn't seem to effect your act any.

Trust me, no one seems to notice the difference.

Oh goody! This is where I get to be a liberal.

Its affect, not effect.

Affect would be the cause whereas effect would be the result.

Maybe effectuate would have been a better choice for ya?

Goodness, it is fun being a liberal now and then.

I really like this game.

Yup, You Betcha!!
    Last edited by dfunkycity; December-04-09 at 08:14 AM.

Grammar Nazi

dharma4313 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    C'mon Dharma, you know you wanna whup some ass. No tellin' who it might be. Could be any ole one who gits in yer way. S'pecially those sissy ass libruls. Hee men have to defend indivijewel liburtees and pertect us from commies and turrurrists. I kin tell yer up to it. Git it on.
    Knock me over with a feather, sweet music to my ears!

dharma4313 Guest

Hey Dharma, don't slap too hard, at your age you might break something.
    Eh? What? Where's my walker?

Stop feeding the TROLLS!

Another rebuttal to the President's speech. Rep. Massa of New York:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs4RghQrtJg

Stosh Guest

Still reading that Alinsky I see. Keep up the good work there Stosh.
    No, I've never read his stuff. However. you have, I see.

I suppose the steak goes well with right guard as well, doesn't it?? Wassa matter, your blog bit the dust?

Sigh, yea, Im in the skinhead, noi, kkk, nazi, bpp, laraza movements etc etc
    No surprise there. Your obvious distaste for things foreign eerily resembles their beliefs on the matter.

Was that a liberal tactic to try and flip the tables on a totally legitimate point and try to shut down the conversation by cleverly calling me racist?
    Racist? No...although you have demonstrated an unhealthy interest and fixation on the whole "racist" label.

No, that was my way of saying you're a jingoist, chauvinistic, Xenophobe whose paranoia regarding all things "un-American" renders your judgement in the matter problematic if not irrelevant.

[[Oh and BTW, you have no legitimate point to turn the tables on, so your question is moot.)

I hope not. Are you offering to soothe me?
    Are you saying you're interested? Sorry, I'm straight.

Beating up on Afghan farmers doesn't prove you're a manly-man bad-ass, it just proves you're a bully. Maybe that's something you aspire to, but I expect better from my country.

No thank you. If I did that then Id probably end up in dreamland like all liberals. I prefer reality.
    I might believe that if your rambling spite-filled diatribes touched reality at any point.

Lorax Guest

Eh? What? Where's my walker?
    I'd find it if I were you- you as well as your posts have fallen flat on their face.

Lorax Guest

Oh goody! This is where I get to be a liberal.

Its affect, not effect.

Affect would be the cause whereas effect would be the result.

Maybe effectuate would have been a better choice for ya?

Goodness, it is fun being a liberal now and then.

I really like this game.

Yup, You Betcha!!
    You'd be right if your argument was an "affectation"- oh, wait, I guess it is!!

Thanks for playing.

Lorax Guest

Focus and determination to do...what, exactly? Prove we can beat up on a bunch of hill farmers? How macho.

He hasn't been able to determine that yet, he's still looking for it.

dfunkycity Guest

You'd be right if your argument was an "affectation"- oh, wait, I guess it is!!

Thanks for playing.

u2, but you are wrong . Your use of the word in this context was absolutely wrong.

I suggest English 101, it'll help a whole lot. Well, maybe Never mind, it won't.

U betcha!

Lorax Guest

Not so much, Funky- if my transgressions are so egregious, then perhpas you could learn to capitalize your name as a start.

Your affectations as a poster are delighfully tacky, yet somehow unrefined.

ccbatson Guest

All right, knock of the anal retentive spelling and grammar obsession...it demeans those using it as an distracting argument.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast