Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Well, I don't get a line-item say-so on my taxes, but I'll wager that my taxes, paid in Detroit, go to fund a highway system I seldom use, would rather not use and think is wasteful. Boy, I wish they let me vote on that!

Detroit News quoted. "Instead, the general government committee approved a resolution recommending the full board of Oakland County commissioners approve a 4-year renewal millage for SMART service in communities that already pay for the service. "

Good, Then I'll will approve it for the 2010 SMART Bus Millage. VOTE YES or lose your ride on SMART Bus.

"Of Oakland's 61 communities, 38 have opted out of SMART bus service, leaving mostly southeast Oakland County with the tax burden and the service routes."

Maybe those cities don't want minorities to hang around at their homes and businesses! No fair to them and No fair to the folks in Southern Oakland County Cities.

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET

That's White Detroit for you!

Neda Soltani, the political liberator
    Last edited by Danny; December-01-09 at 03:09 PM.