Quote Originally Posted by mcsdetroitfriend View Post
That's not MCS, sorry....that's across the street at the Roosevelt Warehouse....that building can go
So, I'm curious. What is the excuse Maroun gave you for why he and his firm have not fully secured the Roosevelt warehouse? In the past you have lain the blame of vandalism and decay of the MCS at the feet of the City saying that it does not do an adequate job of securing the portion of the complex it owns - that damage to the MCS is an outcome of City actions, not the actions of Maroun.....the trespass at Rossevelt is squarely at the feet of Maroun / DIBC.

He can afford a suite to entertain you and others at Ford Field but he can't afford to secure a building?

Perhaps it was just a harmless oversight that he and his team neglected to provide you and others with adequate protection when cleaning out the MCS. BTW, the six separate times I entered the MCS during as investigation of its suitability as a police HQ, the DIBC representatives took pains to ensure we were aware of the presence of hazardous materials. I find it hard to believe they "forgot" that fact in the interim...