I don't know why they choose that church on outer drive over putting it on the water dept buildings behind it. Many of the thunderbeams and thunderbolts are really low mounted, seemingly too low to be effective. and the placements of most of them are too close to each other.

And for Midtown and the Jefferson plant, I have no clue why there are no sirens.
The jefferson plant had a chrysler siren in the early 1950's, but I don't know when they stopped using it or took it down. There was a few schools near the jefferson plant that have been demoed, so it is possible that one was there. And my list is for what was still in place when they went back to look for them.

And as far as the siren in the field, I have no clue why it was or is there, the company putting in the new ones may have left it there for a spell, then picked it back up.

Supposedly the siren on the GM building in New center may still be up there, but for the shearton hotel, they may have taken it down when the rehab was going on?