I had a thing where I took my daughter for a couple years to this discount toy store on Van Dyke, telling her I was looking for toys for one of her cousins or whoever, but she could get one toy [[then I would go back and buy what she was interested in for Christmas.) So I took her there one year when she was 5 or 6 and there was a Santa in front. When I asked if she wanted to say hi to Santa she copped an attitude & said "That's not Santa. Santa's white!" It was time to be a good dad...

I asked her to think about it for a minute. Every mall her mother ever took her to had a white Santa, right? Were they the same guy? No. One Santa was even a woman! So were any of them the real Santa? No. All the Santa's on TV were white, but they're actors portraying what is most acceptable to the majority of the USA. So since we don't actually know what the real Santa looks like, wouldn't it be possible that the real Santa is a black man who has the perfect disguise, allowing white people their false white dream? For all we know, this is the real Santa!

At that moment I saw her face light up with all the hopes and dreams of a child, as she ran to him with her arms wide screaming "SANTA!!!"