Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: NHL Playoffs

it is tied so it is anyone's cup. However the longer it goes onthe the worse of Detroit becomes due to the amount of games played in such a short period of time. Eventually fatigue sets in which I believe is happening now.
    Thanks to fuck-face Bettman for the back to back games. They were so needed. What a [[[[[[!

ccbatson Guest

Well, it isn't over yet, and it sure isn't boring either.

this we agree on...

Hey you guys - The game was shown on Channel 9. You can always find it on that channel.

ah another reason to miss home...CBC...

Oh, Gibran so you don't live around these parts?

ccbatson Guest

For nail biters in remission, this is going to knock them off the wagon for sure.

Ha Ha, my nails were gone in the Anaheim series. If this goes to game 7 I'll be down to the bone.

DR - I'm right there with ya! I've got a good start on my right index fingernail already. Damn thing hurts!

We're all in for a brand new series now. The Wings really, really need this one to get that confidence up and keep it up there. Here's hoping they come out tonight like thunder and lightening . . .

ccbatson Guest

4-0....Woohoo.

It took 'em a few minutes, but once they got going...there was no stoppin' Our Wings tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by eriedearie View Post
    It took 'em a few minutes, but once they got going...there was no stoppin' Our Wings tonight!
    Maybe I am the only person who thinks this, but I think this solidifies or at least helps solidify the Hart for Pavs. Comes back and completely elevates his teams play, all while shutting down the other leading candidate for the trophy. Let's see if he can repeat the same performance in game 6.

Talbot's slash on Pavel's foot was classless. The Ducks are a better playoff team.

Quote Originally Posted by d.mcc View Post
    Maybe I am the only person who thinks this, but I think this solidifies or at least helps solidify the Hart for Pavs. Comes back and completely elevates his teams play, all while shutting down the other leading candidate for the trophy. Let's see if he can repeat the same performance in game 6.
    The only problem is the Hart is only for the regular season and not the playoffs. The votes were turned in at the end of the regular season so nothing he does in the playoffs matters for the Hart. But I still think you're right, and he should win it.

Damn those Red Wings

Attachment 1589

picture is worth a 1000 words...this will be an interesting game 6

ccbatson Guest

The better team takes home the cup Bobl.

Quote Originally Posted by gibran View Post
    picture is worth a 1000 words...this will be an interesting game 6
    I wonder--if David Stern ever retires, will Bettman try to make it back to the NBA?

7 games?

2-0 Pens w/ 12m left in the 3rd.

Wings..SCORE!!

Finally!!!

Jeez. I don't know if my cardiac system can handle a game 7. Maybe I'll just go bowling Thursday night instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Jeez. I don't know if my cardiac system can handle a game 7. Maybe I'll just go bowling Thursday night instead.
    Sure, bowl Thursday, and be sure to catch the game on Friday!

7 games, down to the wire, no road games won, Game 7 will be @ the Joe, thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    Sure, bowl Thursday, and be sure to catch the game on Friday!
    Dah! Engage brain before operating fingers.

More bad calls. These refs are horrible to the Wings. We lost 8-10 minutes of 5 on 4 hockey because the refs are so incompetent. Well, I'd rather see them win it back here anyway.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast