So I have been reading Dyes for years now, and even posting once in a great while. As of late, I don't even want to read post beyond the first 3 replies. there is a pattern that I see that is very disturbing and I think it shows why Detroit is the way it is. The first reply is typically a response to whatever the question is... the second is a response to the first response and how it is wrong... and the third is a link to where the question was asked a few years back and should have been posted there.

Listen, everyone who post here should not have to search every key word in their post and read every post that may match their search before they post! Also people make spelling and grammatical errors once in a while. it's not a big deal. Get over it!!!

Part of the reason that Detroit and the surrounding areas are the way they are is because even the people who care to write blogs on the city they love are a bunch of negative people.

You HATE on people who don't come to the city... You hate on 18yr old kids who come down to the city... you hate that business dont come to the city...you hate that "Hollywood" is in your city...you hate everything. Have you ever thought maybe YOU are the problem???

Last week I took pictures of the city Christmas lit up, but I don't even want to post it because someone will find a way to hate on posting up something that is not supposed to be shown until Friday

Go on vacation... go to the cider mill... go camping... go for a walk on the riverwalk... do something fun... meet at a boxing ring and hate eachother with fist on your "VIP" Dyes thursday meetups