Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    It would be a good idea to inform readers of the source [[other than you) next time, don't you think? Sheesh.
    You might want to heed your own advise.

It would be a good idea to inform readers of the source [[other than you) next time, don't you think? Sheesh.
    i told you my sources from the get go -- not specifically, because there were many, but anyone with a lick of sense would understand that "consumer satisfaction surveys" might just include JD Powers, and could probably suss out the others. besides, just saying "consumer satisfaction surveys" is miles above what YOU have ever provided as a source. stop being such a hypocrite

ccbatson Guest

Heed my own advise? The source of my opinions and conclusion is?? Logic, rational thought, and rarely someone else's opinion and support thereof [[in which case, I reference them).

Rb....you know what they say about assuming things, don't you?

Heed my own advise? The source of my opinions and conclusion is?? Logic, rational thought, and rarely someone else's opinion and support thereof [[in which case, I reference them).

sorry, i won't assume you have the sense to make rational deductions again. the source of your opinions is hardly rational thought, as you dismiss OBJECTIVE, scientific evidence that goes against your pitiful dogma

ccbatson Guest

Best not to assume...you should know that by now Rb.

I will take that as your admission that your dogma interferes with your ability to make rational deductions

ccbatson Guest

Wrong again..."take that as" is the same as assuming. Here, just when it looked like you had learned this important lesson [[better late, than never), you turn around and demonstrate that you don't yet get it.

Ah, even irony is totally lost on some posters

Ah, good to see that your opinions are purely from your own conclusion and thought, with little or no regurd from experts in the various fields.

By that measure, if its sunny outside, you needn't check the local radar to see if rain may be on the way.

I can see now how you come to the conclusion that if someone is unemployed, they must simply be lazy, completely ignoring the fact that we are in a deep Republican Recession.

ccbatson Guest

Irony? Is that what you call it Rb?? I call it squirming.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5