Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Garyveu--did you go to Mackenzie as well? I graduated George Ford in 1965 and fom Mackenzie in 1968.

Quote Originally Posted by 9936Sussex View Post
    Garyveu--did you go to Mackenzie as well? I graduated George Ford in 1965 and fom Mackenzie in 1968.
    No I left exactly on my 13th birthday. I was devastated.

Probably an old thread that nobody is looking at any more, but I'll give it a try. I was googling around trying to find out who the guy my old elementary/junior high was named after actually was, and hit on this forum. Had to join it to post, but the coincidence couldn't be passed up. 9336 Sussex: I was there in the same class as you [[or maybe one removed if you graduated in June) Kindergarten through the first half of ninth grade, when we moved away. You might remember me as Terry B. Are you Kathy P. or Sharon C? Seems those two lived over on the west side of the attendance area. I obviously lived on Mark Twain. Good memories from that school. Went to it for 9 1/2 years! Mrs. Camburn was great. My parents were so glad that my little sister had a chance to have her for Kindergarten before we moved in the summer of '64. I still remember a line from our Jr. High math teacher, Mrs. Ligon, "The number after 'of' goes below the line." stated with a southern accent. Fun times!