Thanks for sharing Ravine. It's all good. I love the interaction because it reminds me of the 'old days'. I was around Duffy's when your dad was around - the early 70's to early 80's, though it's unlikely I'd remember him personally. Yes, Duffy's relationships with artists seemed somewhat peculiar - he being very wealthy and from the Pointes and his friends being starving artists from the Cass Corridor. But that's what made the relationships so important. Duffy had money and love for art and they had little money and love for making art. He not only helped them by supporting them financially, he helped them gain recognition. The result was international notoriety of the Cass Corridor as a breeding ground for artists who went on to 'fame' in the broader art world. As I said before, Mr. Duffy was quite eccentric and became more so as he aged. Don't think I mean eccentric to be bad, but rather as a 'character'. I've always loved characters. That whole stretch of West Jefferson Avenue through Delray past Fort Wayne produced many great characters from Duffy to Dave Usher [[MPC Environmental and jazz) to Hal and Chick Ferriss [[tug boaters) to the Bellas [[Gypsy musicians) and on. My heart still rests there.