Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Unfortunately, this is not just an "insane" gunman...this is another radical islamic terrorist.
    Agreed. It also seems that there were plenty of warning bells ringing about this man's feelings, but that the military brass preferred to be politically correct and just ignore them.

I do hope he recovers from his wounds so that the army can hang his sorry ass.

Quote: "So now you put the blame on Hilary? Aren't you one of the ones here who call for personal accountability? You get my vote for the stupidest post of the day. "

At least I can take a pencil and make a line from one dot to the next.

What does that say about our military and intelligence agencies? If they can't stop a terrorist in the U.S. Army, how the hell are they going to find them all over the world?

Unfortunately, this is not just an "insane" gunman...this is another radical islamic terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    What does that say about our military and intelligence agencies? If they can't stop a terrorist in the U.S. Army, how the hell are they going to find them all over the world?
    Why can't it be both? People express themselves in cultural ways. In our society, self-destruction or even nihilist violence as, for instance, expressed by the Littleton shooters, are often expressions of madness or rage. In Muslim society, perhaps there are other expressions.

Mark Steyn has written a politically incorrect assessment of The Hole at the Heart of Our Strategy.

We simply need to stop pissing people off. Stop invading countries on lies. Stop allying ourselves with political parties that are stealing the land of others. Simple as that.

littlebuddy Guest

I founder of Islam was a pretty radical, warrior, type of guy, so why not those who follow the religion he started act much the same way. I think alot of Muslims are like alot of professing christians, they are not really into their religion one way or another, but there are those in both religions who truly make it the center of their lifes. I think the difference is the way Jesus lived and taught and the way Mohammed lived and taught. I have to say that terrorists reflect more of what Mohammed lived and taught than moderates do. I think the moderate Muslims are trying hard to make their religion good, but it is like the "health and wealth", "prosperity" teachers and some of the other right-wing or left-wing extremists taking over what Jesus lived and taught. While it is easier to live with moderate Muslims, a terrorist Muslim who seeks to convert people at the point of the sword or to put them under submission[[as second-class people) and wants to spread Islam around the world this way reflects more on who Mohammed was and how he went about things. I think it has nothing to do with Israel or wars in the Middle-East, in that this guy was so against war, or invading countries,etc, but more of how Islam is spread, fear and terror to make a people submit. Europe is a fine example of a group of people who are not really at war with Islam, but who are giving in slow and sure and the Muslims are using terror to help motivate Europeans to accept Islam's point of view.

Oh, that was unbiased.

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Stop allying ourselves with political parties that are stealing the land of others.
    Oh, that was unbiased.
    No doubt...

Quote: "So now you put the blame on Hilary? Aren't you one of the ones here who call for personal accountability? You get my vote for the stupidest post of the day. "

At least I can take a pencil and make a line from one dot to the next.
    Fine. Now, put your pencil to paper and explain to us why this specific event was Hillary's fault, as you allege, and not the fault of an evil person who chose to behave in an evil and cowardly way.

Quote: "Fine. Now, put your pencil to paper and explain to us why this specific event was Hillary's fault, as you allege,"

Quote: "If it was religious or politically motivated,"

You're taking it out of context.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebuddy View Post
    I founder of Islam was a pretty radical, warrior, type of guy, so why not those who follow the religion he started act much the same way.
    I've often asked people this question: If God is perfect, that means he wont have imperfect human emotions. Between Jesus and Muhammad, one preached love your enemy and turn the other check, and the other a warrior who violently conquered others, which do you think better represents a perfect God?

ccbatson Guest

All religions have some harsh [[a gentle term) core ideologies in the original scripture.....good or bad, it isn't unique to Islam.

The focus needs to be on the modern day radicals not the radical origins dating back thousands of years.

Has there been any evidence released to support that statement?

Quote: "Has there been any evidence released to support that statement?"

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ccbatson

No, but Joe Lieberman would sure like it classified as a terrorist attack. Hmm wonder why? Why would he want it to be that, the shooter born and raised here, educated here and he be a terrorist? So some Americans can be terrorists Joe, simply by their rhetoric? See where this is going?

Can anyone say, "Joe McCarthy"?

quote: "...No, but Joe Lieberman would sure like it classified as a terrorist attack. Hmm wonder why? Why would he want it to be that, the shooter born and raised here, educated here and he be a terrorist? So some Americans can be terrorists Joe, simply by their rhetoric? See where this is going?..."

OK, I like that statement. Joe Lieberman should take his sorry ass to Israel, to whom he shows more allegiance than USA, and stay there.

The "war on terror" has become an assault on constitutional rights.

Default re; the cowardly murderer

Hes out of his coma and hes talking........

ironic thing his hospital here in San Antonio is about 4 miles from my house.

Sad thing too, the US taxpayers are paying for his hospital care.........too bad, Im sure there are plenty that would love to save the taxpayer money for his care. I say let them.........

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091109/...an_s_condition

The D.C. sniper is scheduled to be executed on Tuesday.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...110901336.html

ccbatson Guest

8 years later...so much for swift justice.

8 years later...so much for swift justice.
    Yeah, that due process is a bitch.

ccbatson Guest

How long since sentencing? How much is due process after the verdict and sentence have been rendered?

Depends how long the appeals courts take to hear arguments.

Sitting in a cell waiting to be executed would be a form of punishment within itself.

ccbatson Guest

Way too long in this case.

It is what it is.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast