Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    You expose ignorance...She came to that philosophy as a refuge from the communist revolution and from the promise that America held as the then [[and maybe still today) most capitalistic society to have ever existed. Not one man as you wrongly allege.
    Thanks for recognizing that. Finally you admit the truth.

Her speicial form of stupidity and vile selfishness has no place in civil society.

ccbatson Guest

Recognizing that you are wrong [[serially) and that Rand herself explained the origins of her world view which I just paraphrased? You find that a revelation somehow?

Stosh Guest

Recognizing that you are wrong [[serially) and that Rand herself explained the origins of her world view which I just paraphrased? You find that a revelation somehow?
    Reflection is not an argument or debate. She explained this how? By lying about it?

ccbatson Guest

Read the book of her compiled speeches, round tables, etc. You are speaking under the influence of misconceptions born from ignorance.

Stosh Guest

Read the book of her compiled speeches, round tables, etc. You are speaking under the influence of misconceptions born from ignorance.
    I can only speak from the ignorance eminating from her own words and philosophy. It is what it is. You can't put lipstick on a pig and expect it to be beautiful. And what a pig she is.

ccbatson Guest

Sigh...if I must hold your hand:

Letters of Ayn Rand. Ed. by Michael Berliner. New York: Plume, 1995.

Journals of Ayn Rand. Ed. by David Harriman. New York: Plume, 1997.

Stosh Guest

Which also lead one back to the psychotic child killer she admires so, the ideal man. How convenient.

ccbatson Guest

Nope...he doesn't appear in those books. Of course, I shouldn't expect you to know that until you have read them.

Stosh Guest

Nope...he doesn't appear in those books. Of course, I shouldn't expect you to know that until you have read them.
    Certainly he does.... Roark, Galt, etc. All psychotic to some extent, all antisocial. Flawed, pitifully maladjusted. Who else would blow up an orphanage, although empty?

ccbatson Guest

You must be purposely playing dumb here...the books THAT I REFERENCED if that wasn't already painfully obvious [[it was, but I am being nice).

No child killers or kidnappers amongst those characters anyway.

Stosh Guest

You must be purposely playing dumb here...the books THAT I REFERENCED if that wasn't already painfully obvious [[it was, but I am being nice).

No child killers or kidnappers amongst those characters anyway.
    It doesn't matter what book you pull out, they are all the same sort of potential psychopathic characters within the pages. Flawed human beings, uncaring. Pitiful role models for anyone with any sensibility about them.

ccbatson Guest

It matters when engaged in a debate where logic and consistency is the framework for the interaction. You change the premise arbitrarily when cornered and expect it to fly? Not aworkable strategy if you hope to make a strong argument.

Stosh Guest

It matters when engaged in a debate where logic and consistency is the framework for the interaction. You change the premise arbitrarily when cornered and expect it to fly? Not aworkable strategy if you hope to make a strong argument.
    That's a funny tactical retort from someone that continually uses it on a daily basis. It flies like Dumbo. Just fine. But you can't see the forest for the trees. Another notch in my keyboard, I'm keeping score.

ccbatson Guest

Problem is..I don't do that, and you just did. Here is a hint, if you are going to make an allegation, it is best to do it in a timely fashion as I did...following the occurrence. That way you have proof. On the other hand, your "I am rubber, you are glue" approach is not very effective.

Stosh Guest

Problem is..I don't do that, and you just did. Here is a hint, if you are going to make an allegation, it is best to do it in a timely fashion as I did...following the occurrence. That way you have proof. On the other hand, your "I am rubber, you are glue" approach is not very effective.
    Sad, pathertic and weak. Rubber and glue again. How quaint and old timey. Just like your ideas. 1940's.

ccbatson Guest

Not rubber and glue...I just explained the method of making it substantive...either provide an example, or follow the offending comment with the response...otherwise it is an arbitrary contradiction [[see Monty Python)

Stosh Guest

Not rubber and glue...I just explained the method of making it substantive...either provide an example, or follow the offending comment with the response...otherwise it is an arbitrary contradiction [[see Monty Python)
    I may as well talk to the freaking wall for all the good it does me.

You can just as easily just make your own posts more substantive, generally by not posting them. But you obviously have no interest in doing that.

ccbatson Guest

Taking a leaf from Rb's book this time Stosh? Nothing to back up your claims whatsoever this time. It doesn't work for him, why do you think it will for you?

Stosh Guest

The above quote is precisely whay I had been talking about here,as well as in other threads. Your miserable attempts at misdirection, ignoring what the actual topic is, changing subjects.

You do it all, and being a name caller doesn't help matters either.

ccbatson Guest

Arbitrary meaning without supporting arguments....I always provide that.

Stosh Guest

Arbitrary meaning without supporting arguments....I always provide that.
    I absolutely agree. You DO do that.

And the operative word is do do.

ccbatson Guest

Is there a drug that regresses liberals too 2nd grade level used by liberal patrons of Dyes?

Is there a drug that regresses liberals too 2nd grade level used by liberal patrons of Dyes?

Lorax Guest

http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_m...ry_qjgenth.jpg

Stosh Guest

Stilted Chinese dialect. I'm surprised they let you post that from there.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast