Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DetroitDad Guest

Welcome back jjaba!

Thanks for the well wishes.
    jjaba, jonesing for a Topor's new pickle [[Wyoming and Curtis store.)

WOW! jjaba is back. Wonders never cease. This is better than Return of the Jedi, Roger Clemens coming out of retirement, or even Ray36 doing pro bono night patrol in Grosse Pointe.. Welcome home, old sock.
    But don't ask me to mediate your trivia [["win a prize") posts. I took Emeritus status with the State Bar and can no longer practice law. There are several barristers on the Forum who will come to your rescue. I hope they get a more lucrative retainer than you paid me.

Welcome back, jjaba! The site ought to sell jjaba t-shirts, if you ask me... all of us Westsiders would sport 'em around town

Jjaba...what English said.

The Rock disappoints jjaba. Atleast others are willing to put Brett Favre's picture on the backside of a "JJABA's Back" T-shirt.

jjaba has already run a short teaser trivia contest without a moment of angst. One award already mailed. Truth is, The Rock was amply paid a generous retainer. jjaba can't help if The Rock never reported it to the IRS. Even in retirement, lawyers don't stop advocating for the weak and helpless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2