EastsideAl, post #6 is correct - Delray General Hospital. Spent a fair amount of time in there, not including birth. It was the 'family' hospital, so to speak. The Solvay plant was known as Semet Solvay in my lifetime. It was on the site of the Detroit ,something or other, world exposition of the late 1890's?? I don't remember exactly. I'm sure others here will catch us up to speed. It's also where I witnessed the armed camp in the parking lot at the outset of the Detroit riots of 1967. Much military hardware in that lot. It later became a trucking terminal. I'd like to thank posters for names and information about the gypsy musicians, whom I've seen many times over the years, but hardly remembered their names. They often played along the avenue, including Joey's Stables, other bars and restaurants, as well as Al's Lounge on West End at the tracks and Hungarian Village on Springwell off of I-75. I certainly remember the Bella's - Alex and Ziggy. Also a sax player from Detroit by the name of Randy or Rick. He changed his last name. He's from a prominent Delray gypsy musician family, maybe the Bella's, and was well known in Detroit and NYC music cicles in the 80's. Made a big splash. I worked a few gigs with him and his cousins. I'm rambling. It's time ........zzzzzzzzzz. Maybe I'll remember more clearly tommorrow.