Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ccbatson Guest

Hey...isn't this what Granholm/the libs/organized labor are doing to Michigan?

LOL...oh for shits sake....

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    is there a lowe's?
    It's all Builder's Square and Forest City.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlodge View Post
    It's all Builder's Square and Forest City.
    Forest City got bought by Handy Andy about 10 or 15 years ago, and there isn't even that anymore.

-------------------------

I was just thinking that it seems every thread on the forums regarding Ohio is always negative--as if Michigan is so much different. Has anyone who starts Ohio-negative threads gone beyond Toledo or Cedar Point?

No worries--I tell idiot Ohio State fans with their "I don't give a damn about the whole State of Michigan" song the same thing about the Great Lakes State.

Not that it's a big deal, other than some people would rather let their pride get in the way of learning a thing or two.

ccbatson Guest

Seriously...Michigan is dead [[or dying), and the libs are doing to it, what this Ohio guy was doing to those corpses.

Sir,

You posted the same irrelevant thing yesterday. What is wrong with you?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Seriously...Michigan is dead [[or dying), and the libs are doing to it, what this Ohio guy was doing to those corpses.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    I don't know why people keep insisting making shit up on this forum.... It's not hard to fact-check, folks.

http://web.epa.ohio.gov/dsw/inland_l..._Ohio_1991.pdf
    Good stuff, ghettopalms; thanks for the correction.

Everyone please note: Ohio has 110 natural lakes. 111 if you include Lake Erie.

ccbatson Guest

Even if it were true...1 guy does not a state make.

Maybe we could dedicate this thread to the Mass Murderers of Ohio, it appears to be a growing trend down there.

CLEVELAND -- Authorities said Wednesday they have confirmed at least 11 victims whose remains were found in the Cleveland home of a sex offender.
    The Cuyahoga County coroner's office said Wednesday that a skull found in a bucket in Anthony Sowell's basement Tuesday belonged to a body they have not yet found.
    http://www.freep.com/article/2009110...-suspects-home

In defense of Ohio, I think...had to get this from a UK newspaper...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11...indlay_action/

For those too lazy to click on the link:
    The local paper covering Findlay, Ohio, has secured its place in journalistic history by printing a brief report of a woman who rang cops to complain that her daughter boasted superior oral relief skills.

TheCourier.com explained on Monday: "A woman called the police early Saturday morning during an argument with her husband after he claimed that the woman's daughter performed oral sex on him, and the daughter was better at it."

This is the headline, ahem, that UK readers were faced with...

Woman rings cops to decry daughter's superior BJ skills

Both blew pop, as is the Ohio custom

So, I'm guessing some of our Motown tourists may want a short jaunt down to Findley for a day trip...and a happy ending to a nice tour.

Quote: "during an argument with her husband after he claimed that the woman's daughter performed oral sex on him, and the daughter was better at it.""

Classy folk. Three words for that: Jer-ry! Jer-ry! Jer-ry!

I am in Cleveland right now, and it is NOT a bad place!!!

Ohio's not a bad place at all, ejames. Little boring, but not bad.

I actually prefer Cleveland much more than Metro Detroit

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Ohio's not a bad place at all, ejames. Little boring, but not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    I actually prefer Cleveland much more than Metro Detroit
    Me too. That's why I'm in Las Vegas.

ccbatson Guest

Stereotyping on display...a few lowbrows in a scandal does not an indictment against a state make.

I'm a big Michigan fan [[goblue!), but Ohio's not too bad. And anyone who's spent a weekend in Cayahoga Nat'l Park can attest to nature's beauty within a couple hours' drive

ccbatson Guest

I like both states as well.

Lorax Guest

Just another reason to avoid Ohio-

God couldn't find three wise men or a virgin.

Drive a Pontiac GTO if you go there.
    GOING TO OHIO!

jjaba, LOL.

ccbatson Guest

Isn't Lorax clever?? ...No? I suppose not, but I suppose we should do our best to stroke his ego seeing as how he is so conflicted and self loathing and all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2