Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: School Closings

Hybrid View

LodgeDodger Guest

Gabriel Richard School.

My father and his siblings attended Barbour School.

My older brothers attended Mark Twain elementary. Later, my brothers and I attended the previously closed Redford High School. Thankfully my elementary school Vetal is not on the closure list.

Some how I ended up on YouTube, I hear they plan to close Guyton Elementry. There are some videos from there on youtube.Looks like a college building not a elementry school.

I just hope they send the supplies and such from the closed schools to those that are still open. I'm sure that, just like the last time, teachers would volunteer to go pick the stuff up and take it to their school. It breaks my heart to see all of the books [[library and text), paper, desks, computers, and other supplies just rotting away while schools still in operation don't have enough books to provide to the kids!

Any of you see this article in Vice Magazine?

School's Out Forever parts 1-12 by JAMES GRIFFIOEN

http://www.viceland.com/int/v16n2/ht....php?source=mp

Twelve sad photos.