Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

BWW could move into the former Sweet Georgia Brown location in Greektown. It could also move into the Ernst and Young building in that space that has a dirt floor.

Who says going to the library is "wasting a day"? That phrase right there says enough about your character.

“We think we got the location we want, but nothing is solidified just yet,” Ansley said. “If all goes well it could be announced within six months."
    He added that Diversified Holdings has until 2017 to open a location within the city limits.
    Well, it'll be 6 month from the date of the article in a few days? can we assume all did not go well? Or should we just wait until 2017 to ask?

I would like to have that burger restuarant inside OCP Compuware Building.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Well, it'll be 6 month from the date of the article in a few days? can we assume all did not go well? Or should we just wait until 2017 to ask?
    Relax. They plan to have their grand opening at the same time as Shield's Pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by REL View Post
    Or the one in Ferndale on 9 Mile. I had a bad date there one time... the guy ended up skipping out on the check and stealing my car
    I had a bad date at BW3 as well. I didn't get my car stolen, but I had to beat the guy off... it was a first date. Will tell you the details offline... I haven't eaten at BW3 since, simply because it never occurs to me.

On a brighter note, I see that Five Guys is coming downtown [[!!!!). Hopefully they'll open a Midtown location as well. It's one of DC's best imports in my opinion... they remind me of the kinds of burgers my folks used to make, and we used to have salted peanuts with them, too.

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    I had a bad date at BW3 as well. I didn't get my car stolen, but I had to beat the guy off... it was a first date. Will tell you the details offline... I haven't eaten at BW3 since, simply because it never occurs to me.

On a brighter note, I see that Five Guys is coming downtown [[!!!!). Hopefully they'll open a Midtown location as well. It's one of DC's best imports in my opinion... they remind me of the kinds of burgers my folks used to make, and we used to have salted peanuts with them, too.
    Five Guys is already downtown, pretty busy every time I have walked by it actually.

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Well, as long as you just beat him off... you wouldn't want to appear easy or anything...as you said, it was a first date.
    Last edited by bailey; April-07-10 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Well, as long as you just beat him off... you wouldn't want to appear easy or anything...as you said, it was a first date.
    This made my day... Just sayin haha

I guess we're waiting until 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post
    It could also move into the Ernst and Young building in that space that has a dirt floor.
    That mess is still going on?
    I thought that was going to be a PF Chang's or a Mercedes dealership.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3