Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: Max Gail

Hybrid View

Mary, not "Mart" T being next to Y & all...

Gail's Office Supplies had stores in Downtown Wyandotte as well as in the Penobscott building. The Penobscott branch closed down not that long ago [[sometime in the early 2000's). I don't recall Emily's being in the Penobscott, but I suppose it was possible and makes sense in that the Gail's had a large retail establishment in the building already. Strange, though I can remember when the Penobscott post office was the Brooks Brothers! I can recall the Place @ Congress & Shelby being called Emily's accross the street. I can remember the Ice Cream, T-shirts, and video games.
    Geez I'm old, I got to go, there are kids on my lawn I need to yell at!