Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    PQZ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fnemecek View Post
    I heard they planned to embezzle lots of cash, leave Michigan before anyone catches on and then give quotes to all of the newspapers about how stupid those tax paying activists in Detroit are.

Would you like a "warm and tasty ice cream treat" now?
    Guffaw!

Methinks someone woke up on the wrong side of Rasputin this morning.

Oh, come on. I know you can do better than that.

PQZ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fnemecek View Post
    Oh, come on. I know you can do better than that.
    Hey, I'm not the one having a gay affair with a paranoid schizophrenic twice his age....

Quote Originally Posted by PQZ View Post
    Hey, I'm not the one having a gay affair with a paranoid schizophrenic twice his age....
    Glad to see you haven't let Southern manners affect your ability to always be the consummate professional.

PQZ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    Glad to see you haven't let Southern manners affect your ability to always be the consummate professional.
    See, I'm just funnin' around making up preposterous and over the top fake situations. I thought that was what this fnemecek fellow was doing and thought I would join in the shenanigans.

You didn't think any of this was serious did you?

Quote Originally Posted by PQZ View Post
    See, I'm just funnin' around making up preposterous and over the top fake situations. I thought that was what this fnemecek fellow was doing and thought I would join in the shenanigans.
    That's exactly what we were doing. Making up preposterous and over the top fake situations.

I mean, who would possibly believe that the DEGC might actually spend $125,000 to install plywood over some of the broken windows of the Metropolitan Building in downtown Detroit; a price that works out to approximately $700 per window, which is ridiculously out on line with normal costs.

I mean, really? What kind of an idiot would do that?

No, I was only kidding about my concerns over Mayor Bing's "turnaround plan". Granted, his plan does not cite the source for any of the statistics that he uses nor does it explain any how they arrived at any of the projected savings.

Cynics might argue that the noticeable absence of such things makes this "plan" little more than a feeble attempt to kick a proverbial can down the road so that Mayor Bing can deal with this in earnest after the mayoral election. However, I'm not a cynic.

I believe that would should close our eyes and put our complete faith in Mayor Bing's team. After all, they are professionals. Many of them were a part of the Kilpatrick Administration.

And we never had any reason to doubt the integrity or dedication of anyone associated with that administration, now did we?

Now, I forget: who am I allegedly having a torrid gay romance with again?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3