Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    He mocks the institutionalization of the "less fortunate" which creates and imprisons individuals in this role.

Boy, you can sure put a spin on something so obviously slanted and negative and try turning it into a silk purse.

Reality check: Limbaugh has HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS- he's an elitist thug who wears caftans and powdered wigs while wafting around in his Louis XV style palace in Palm Beach- I have this on good authority from someonw who works for this freakshow, and I live only a couple of miles away.

He and Giuliani could make one freaky dragshow.

Lorax Guest

Paul is/was a Libertarian, and therefore, his bid as a Republican makes him a RINO.

Isolationism, and weakness on defense are the tragic and fatal flaws making the Libertarian party a nonviable entity....If only they softened on those points, then we would really have something new and exciting to get behind.
    Get behind what? Giuliani in a dress? Limbaugh in the limbo line at his next blow party?

Libertarianism is nothing more than repugnicans who want legalized drugs and no legal or moral consequences for sleeping with underage girls.

Our equivalent to Hermann Goring.........Rush.

ccbatson Guest

Limbaugh is not, and likely will not, be running for public office....we have to get behind true conservative principles and politicians that employ them as their rules of conduct.

Blarf Guest

If I could ask Rush a question, I would ask why he against the use of medical marijuana.

He says the FDA has reported no medical qualities of the drug, while claiming to be against federal bureaucracies, while claiming to defend personal liberties against big government, and also while becoming addicted to and illegally using the prescription drug Oxycontin.

Limbaugh is not, and likely will not, be running for public office....we have to get behind true conservative principles and politicians that employ them as their rules of conduct.
    No, we don't.

Not exiled, but waterboarded 183 times.

Lorax Guest

Let me see.... true conservative values and rules of conduct let's ask:

Sarah Palin & her daughter Bristol
    Newt Gingrich, his wife and girlfriend
    David Vitter and his hookers
    Bill Bennett and his gambling addiction
    Dick Cheney and his love of torture
    Dick Morris and his fetish for the toes of black hookers
    Saxby Chambliss and his smear campaign against war hero Max Cleland
    Bill Frist and his ill-gotten billions ripping off Medicare
    John McCain and his associations with domestic terrorist G. Gordon Liddy
    Any and all so-called Christians who have TV shows and operate mega-churches- charlatans all of them.

Need we go on?

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady View Post
    Those aren't "true conservatives", they are "secret liberals". {spin, spin, spin}
    I guess an argument could be made for that! LOL

ccbatson Guest

Try Goldwater, Reagan, Romney, and a good handful of present day libertarians.

i guess we should judge him by those supporters...like Cheney

Lorax Guest

Reagan was a lousy president, Goldwater was no more a conservative in the modern sense of neocon fascist than Mickey Mouse.

Romney, the only one of your three still living, believes in magic underpants as part of his backward religion.

That, and he was cited by PETA for animal cruelty for taking a road trip with his family in 20 degree weather with the family's dog in a cage mounted to the roof of the station wagon. The animal nearly died.

Just another super rich right wing fascist blowhard who's fortunes were made on the backs of fired working class people.

ahhh...
    reagan who introduced that timelessly conservative method of spending beyond your means, Romney who introduced state-sponsored health care and numerous other items as Mass governor, but quickly turned on his own creations to try to win the repub nomination, and AuH2O who wrote some rather condeming things about reaganites

Quote Originally Posted by Lorax View Post
    Let me see.... true conservative values and rules of conduct let's ask:

Sarah Palin & her daughter Bristol
    Newt Gingrich, his wife and girlfriend
    David Vitter and his hookers
    Bill Bennett and his gambling addiction
    Dick Cheney and his love of torture
    Dick Morris and his fetish for the toes of black hookers
    Saxby Chambliss and his smear campaign against war hero Max Cleland
    Bill Frist and his ill-gotten billions ripping off Medicare
    John McCain and his associations with domestic terrorist G. Gordon Liddy
    Any and all so-called Christians who have TV shows and operate mega-churches- charlatans all of them.

Need we go on?
    Also add:
    Tom Foley and his love of under aged pages, while claiming to champion against pedophiles
    Larry Craig and his love of gay restroom sex
    Bill O'Reily and his love of phone sex
    George Bush, who never served a day in combat smearing war hero John Kerry

This is too easy....

ccbatson Guest

I will concede that many RINOs are very far from where we need conservatives to be...a golden opportunity in the making.

Rush Linbaugh, sought that the neo-cons are a laughing stock in the U.S. political system. He continues to attack every last neo-cons until they wake up and smell reality.

Lorax Guest

I will concede that many RINOs are very far from where we need conservatives to be...a golden opportunity in the making.
    Hey Battyacid, I've got some golden opportunity for your guys, let me just finish this six pack first.

ccbatson Guest

You do know that name calling is a no no on this forum don't you Lorax? Check the rules.

I'll bet you snitched on him already too. It's your MO.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    Also add:
    Tom Foley and his love of under aged pages, while claiming to champion against pedophiles
    Larry Craig and his love of gay restroom sex
    Bill O'Reily and his love of phone sex
    George Bush, who never served a day in combat smearing war hero John Kerry

This is too easy....
    Why is it that Repugnican congressmen don't use bookmarks?

Thy simply bend over the pages.

Lorax Guest

You do know that name calling is a no no on this forum don't you Lorax? Check the rules.

Examples please.

If you are referring to my varied alterations of your name, and you have an objection to it, let me know.

I've been labeled "Borax" "Whorax" "Exlax" "Flomax", etc. It's all in good fun- why do you have such a thin skin- as a neocon you must support torture, eh, tough guy?

Lorax Guest

That is, assuming he's an adult.

ccbatson Guest

It is not a matter of my objections [[or absence there of)...it is a cardinal rule of the board. Best not to be guilty of the violation...regardless if others are [[many of whom are not welcome any longer because of it)

Lorax Guest

It is not a matter of my objections [[or absence there of)...it is a cardinal rule of the board. Best not to be guilty of the violation...regardless if others are [[many of whom are not welcome any longer because of it)
    Do I detect a veiled threat?

Sounds to me like Batts is gonna crap in the sandbox so none of us will want to play.

ccbatson Guest

Veiled? What is veiled about stating the rules and pointing out that you are in violation?? I suggest you avoid repeat offenses before the consequences catch up with you. BTW, I am not a moderator or administrator of this board, so I have nothing to threaten with.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast