Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by border5150 View Post

1KielsonDrive: If you hate pro sports so much, why waste your time on this thread?
    Apparently there aren't enough Anti-Capitalist-Prohealth Care -Fox News bashing threads on the Non Detroit side Yawn....

Quote Originally Posted by blksoul_x View Post
    Aside from Cabrera's family issues, it is almost refreshing hearing about some good ole' fashion 'cowboy masculinity', as in the case of Cabrera's night-out with the boyz versus the effeminzed version of 'metro-sexual/nerd/soy milk latte drinking' syndrome in men that is being encouraged and perpetuated through-out today's society__go figure!

Bring back the 'cool' in MEN!

blksoul_atcha!
    The BJL, we a movement by ourselves!
    Yeah, beating you're wife is cool! So refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintMe View Post
    Yeah, beating you're wife is cool! So refreshing.
    No. I think that's why he wrote "Aside from Cabrera's family issues".

Quote Originally Posted by kraig View Post
    No. I think that's why he wrote "Aside from Cabrera's family issues".
    Pardon me.

Threatening to shoot fat teenagers when you're out with the boys is cool! So refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintMe View Post
    Pardon me.

Threatening to shoot fat teenagers when you're out with the boys is cool! So refreshing.
    J-O-K-E, S-A-R-C-A-S-M. I'm sorry, I guess we should have put those words in our posts, just for you. Relax.

Hitting your wife is nothing to even consider joking about.

Hamtragedy, who would you hire to replace Dombrowski and why? Also, what would your plan be for the Tigers going forward. Since you love to be so critical, let's see how great your GM skills are.

Quote Originally Posted by NoHeartAnthony View Post
    Hitting your wife is nothing to even consider joking about.

Hamtragedy, who would you hire to replace Dombrowski and why? Also, what would your plan be for the Tigers going forward. Since you love to be so critical, let's see how great your GM skills are.

Hence the "Aside from" part.

If "Cabby" has a big game, and the Tigers win, all will be forgotten. That's the way it usually works.
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; October-06-09 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    If "Cabby" has a big game, and the Tigers win, all will be forgotten. That's the way it usually works.
    Hard to argue with his start. 2 run homer...

after how he played the last series against ChiSox, id have sat his sorry [[not as) fat [[as it used to be) ass on the bench for the entire game. he went 0 for 11 if i recall...

what the hell was he thinking partying with Chicago players? what an embarassment...

Quote Originally Posted by Ltdave View Post
    what the hell was he thinking partying with Chicago players? what an embarassment...
    Having dinner with friends on the White Sox, not an issue. Getting hammered with players who have nothing to play for the rest of the season... NOT good.

Smogboy, I agree with your point that he's innocent until proven guilty [[do I have that correct?) If you live by fire, you die by fire. Anyone who seeks to become a celebrity and makes a living because of that celebrity, is subject to speculation, accusations and sensationalism. I don't know and don't care if he's on the juice, swatting his wife instead of home runs, and raising hell with his neighbors in Birmingham. He should suffer at least as much as anyone would in those situations. He'll probably get off very lightly. You can pay some pro athletes as much as you like but they still don't have a bit of sense.

borders5150,

1KielsonDrive: If you hate pro sports so much, why waste your time on this thread?[/quote]

That's exactly why.

They lost! Nothing is forgiven.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2