Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Paging Gannon

DetroitDad Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Jimaz,

Here is my first response...this should be its own thread! I am wholeheartedly with this message.

But then again, a previous regular poster here has gone around town calling me Detroit's most dangerous schizophrenic...so I obviously have a bias here.

Cheers and more...once again comfortable with my previous comment that I'd willingly trade my sanity in order to encounter the Creator God-being. Why is it SO comfortable for me on this razor's edge?

I am still working on proving out the fellow who took me to Mars and back [[metaphorically, thus far).

Sincerely,
    John
    No... That's me!

Switchin it up atcha!

Pont-Saint-Esprit poisoning: Did the CIA spread LSD?

By Mike Thomson BBC News

Nearly 60 years ago, a French town was hit by a sudden outbreak of hallucinations, which left five people dead and many seriously ill. For years it was blamed on bread contaminated with a psychedelic fungus - but that theory is now being challenged.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-10996838

Nice.

They did this all over the place.

Watch "A Beautiful Mind" again, with the knowledge that this thing was done on scientists within our country as well. One of them jumped out of a hotel window and died. He's the main reason these tests went totally off the books.

Yeah, not too many inmates will be able to defend themselves...and if there are any injuries or worse, it WILL be covered up.

You've got me a bit sparked over this, Jim. Thanks.

John, Check your PM.

Stromberg2

Saw it!

I will have to enter psychoanalysis in order to get past my mental block from those times. Hypnosis might do, too.

LOL

I'll do what I can to find any notes...I'm sure I've got some good stuff for you.

Cheers

Thanks, John!

Stromberg2

They say there are 151 of these videos: Stuff They Don't Want You to Know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2