Thought this one kinda funny, but in an awkward way during these skittish times.

Amazon pulled digital copies of George Orwell's 1984 and Animal House from their customer's Kindle readers due to copyright and distribution issues, among other books. As IF they couldn't come to some agreement with the holder of these rights, after all.

Effectively doing the SAME as a book-burning and elimination from publication these two very important works of fiction...

...the same action performed by Winston and his mates in the Ministry of Information in the story 1984. Revising history by eliminating the record of events and/or stories from general view.

It is dangerous to read Orwell now, specifically WHY I highly recommend it.

This is kinda like when MY Beautiful Paraguay in the Post-Apocalypse Springtime thread disappeared, I guess. [[among a few others)

Who do they think they're fooling? I still have hard copies around that I printed up...it might just be time to see if they'll delete it a THIRD time when I re-type it. Anyone game? It is a new administration, after all, y'all haven't lost HOPE now, have ya?!

New Boss CAN'T BE the SAME as the Old Boss, now, can he? He looks so, so..different! He's nice, and actually makes sense when his mouth moves, occasionally.

Yeah, I need some caffeine. Dosed WAY too much on it yesterday, I'm hurting.