Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

If they won't go to the VA hospitals for help when they're sick, some even near death...

...because they've heard how their brothers are treated with OBVIOUS disorders that are denied treatment [[since by admitting, say, that phosphorescent skin oil still circulating in the body twenty years hence MAY indicate something incredibly dangerous and highly illegal was tested and/or used during Vietnam when the leadership was saying it was merely Napalm), nah...they learn to avoid the liars.

I know, I SAW ol' Baretta pop a few zits that GLOWED in the dark in my early days at the Old Miami back in the 80s...I couldn't believe it then and hardly do now.

Sorry, I lost a few friends from then and am still pissed about the injustices served up to some of the finest men I've EVER met...
    Last edited by Gannon; September-29-09 at 08:00 PM.