Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    ccbatson Guest

When the need arises I will do those things today [[tomorrow) whenever. You would not believe what I had to do 3 weeks ago...disgusting and grueling doesn't cut it as a fair description.

Lorax Guest

No one needs to hear about your last pedicure, Batts, please.

ccbatson Guest

I can't disclose anything because of privacy...suffice it to say that it tops anything I have seen on the show "Dirty Jobs" by a large margin.

BTW, I am glad to do it for the sense of accomplishment.

...and the money. You've already stated in other places that you're just in it for the money.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    I can't disclose anything because of privacy...suffice it to say that it tops anything I have seen on the show "Dirty Jobs" by a large margin.

BTW, I am glad to do it for the sense of accomplishment.
    Nothing like the feel of a good Pedi after using the belt sander.

ccbatson Guest

Not even remotely near it...I don't think you are able to imagine the reality Lorax.

Quote Originally Posted by ZRX Doug View Post
    "If Republicans think something might be good for the president, they’re against it — whether or not it’s good for America."

I also see the whole Olympic trip as a damned waste of time for a man with as much on his plate as Obama has ...
    Oh, puh-ha-leeze. The shrub spent over 1/3 of his admin in transit to or being on vacation. And you're criticizing Obama for the couple hours he spent on the Olympics. And if he hadn't gone, the Republicrites would have criticized him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ZRX Doug View Post
    Which proves only that you don't listen to either, and are thus not qualified to make such a judgement. I'm not a fan of either, but I'm not enough of a partisan hack to paint with such a broad brush, either..

Where did you glean this amazing piece of dis-information? From Rush or Coulter's opposite number[[s), would be my guess.
    Spreading bullshit liberally [[Ha! I made a funny!) doesn't do your cause or your credibility any good..
    I don't understand how Coulter could have any credibility except among the religiously brain-damaged after she said this about the Iraqis and all muslims:

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war. "
    Ann Coulter

A bit of truth from Coulter:
    "I'm a Christian first, and a mean-spirited, bigoted conservative second, and don't you ever forget it."

[wikiquote]

And poor Rush is overexposed on radio so he'll say just about anything to fill air time.

"He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act. ... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting." --on an ad by Michael J. Fox endorsing Claire McCaskill for Senate for supporting embryonic stem cell research

"This is no different than what happens at the Skull and Bones initiation...I'm talking about people having a good time, these people, you ever heard of emotional release? You ever heard of the need to blow some steam off?" --on the Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse scandal

"Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society." [Rush is sooo attractive himself.]

"The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies."

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them."

"There are more acres of forestland in America today than when Columbus discovered the continent in 1492."

Rush is losing his grip on reality by the looks of these quotes.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    A bit of truth from Coulter:
    "I'm a Christian first, and a mean-spirited, bigoted conservative second, and don't you ever forget it."

[wikiquote]
    She failed to mention she's a man.

And when she shortened her pudenda, she also shortened her name- it used to be Coultergeist.

ccbatson Guest

And honest...find a liberal who can claim that....I dare you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5