Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Blarf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gsgeorge View Post
    C'mon gumby, a completely for-profit "religion" based on a belief about aliens flying around on a DC-10 and hibernating in a volcano thousands of years ago isn't goofier than Christianity? I'm no mother theresa, but how ya figure, exactly?
    A better way of putting it is that both religions are equally goofy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blarf View Post
    A better way of putting it is that both religions are equally goofy.
    So Enlightened One, what religion do you endorse?

Here's the promised photos:

Attachment 3342
    Attachment 3343

And finally the photo you've all been waiting for!

-I'm prepping myself to get crucified for this one lol-

Ahhh Maroun smiles! Like I said before he seemed like he was genuinely a nice guy that had concern for my cause [[probably because it concerns him too and has been a thorn in his side)
    Attachment 3344
    Last edited by mcsdetroitfriend; September-29-09 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    you don't get it -- religion itself is goofy, whether you believe in a big bearded guy in the sky, a bunch of aliens or the Great Invisible Hand
    Last edited by rb336; September-29-09 at 03:32 PM.

MCS... I was serious in my earlier post.

Nice shot of Matty and some of the "clean team".... but where's his pitch fork, horns and hooves...

I'm ready for Mr. Maroun to show his humanitarian side...even from my conspiracy theorist perspective I am always open for anyone and everyone to learn and grow some.

Many people have revelations late in life that allow them a clear lens to view earlier actions.

I've had two specific instances of this with clients, one was a big mall owner who once asked me why he could build a strip mall sooner than I finished his hifi installation...and we made instant friends when I admitted I was doing the work for him, not the money. Since he had moved out of the house during the course of my work, I simply didn't have the heart to do it. The other an attorney for Henry Ford II who went from harsh type-A to solid type-B after his wife passed. He even told me directly that he barely put up with me before, but came to understand my 'way' was the better after his wake-up.

I was honored to be in the presence of both men, one of them is now dead. I savor the wisdom gleaned from both, sometimes daily. Greatness has that effect on a person.

That said, now that I have seen Matty's face...he is more human to me and I cannot make blind accusations about him any longer. Thanks for the feedback here, MCS'friend.

Sorry you had to intrude on the Cruise family gameday, though, heh! [[kidding, had to give you some shit!)

Cheers
    Last edited by Gannon; September-29-09 at 06:45 PM.

Blarf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    None. Fairy tales are for children.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    you don't get it -- religion itself is goofy
    Is it religion, or the men in charge of organized religion that you dread?

Gannon... after seeing that image of Matty, I sort of agree with you... he looks older than I imagined he would look. As for his 2nd bridge... it's unlikely that he'll even be around by the time ANY 2nd bridge gets built. Maybe he's finally seeing his own mortality, and wonders what his legacy will be... who know??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2