Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

He's also a friend of Redskins owner Daniel Snyder.

So you will all call me a suckup to Maroun BUT i was in his suite today @ Ford Field and guess who was next door, Tom Cruise Suri and Katie Holmes, pictures coming soon, tried to get him to come to Matty's suite but to no avail [[CNN's former anchor Bernard Shaw was always in the way).

It was a great game and Matty was very friendly and we talked about the train station [[that was the reason I was there) and even in his slightly inebriated state he was very adamant that he wanted to save it and was asking me how to keep trespassers out which was very reassuring because well IMHO people who have had a bit to drink are very honest.

Anyway pics coming soon=)

Blarf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mcsdetroitfriend View Post
    So you will all call me a suckup to Maroun BUT i was in his suite today @ Ford Field and guess who was next door, Tom Cruise Suri and Katie Holmes, pictures coming soon, tried to get him to come to Matty's suite but to no avail [[CNN's former anchor Bernard Shaw was always in the way).
    Ohhhh!!!

No one cares about Tom Cruise. He's a [[[[[[[[[ who believes is goofy fairy tales.

Quote Originally Posted by Blarf View Post
    Ohhhh!!!

No one cares about Tom Cruise. He's a [[[[[[[[[ who believes is goofy fairy tales.
    No goofier than Christianity.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby View Post
    No goofier than Christianity.
    C'mon gumby, a completely for-profit "religion" based on a belief about aliens flying around on a DC-10 and hibernating in a volcano thousands of years ago isn't goofier than Christianity? I'm no mother theresa, but how ya figure, exactly?

Blarf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gsgeorge View Post
    C'mon gumby, a completely for-profit "religion" based on a belief about aliens flying around on a DC-10 and hibernating in a volcano thousands of years ago isn't goofier than Christianity? I'm no mother theresa, but how ya figure, exactly?
    A better way of putting it is that both religions are equally goofy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blarf View Post
    A better way of putting it is that both religions are equally goofy.
    So Enlightened One, what religion do you endorse?