Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by Gsgeorge View Post

To get an idea of my solution, take a look at this picture of the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco:

Boy, that's a poor example.... Seeing that is in San Fransisco you'll bound to think thats a movie prop. And judging this 1960's picture, I think I'm quite right in that assumption.

I don't know how the columns of the MCS are build but I think there's more stone structure in that building than the whole SF palace of fine arts.
    I think a better example is the gathering of colums previously used in the Washington Capitol.

Wikipedia.

[[This is a reply to a post made ages ago but I discovered this forum only some time ago. How did this topic end up on the frontpage anyway before I replied to this??? The last reply before me was in April 2009...)
    Last edited by Whitehouse; January-24-10 at 05:41 PM.

Retroit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehouse View Post
    [[This is a reply to a post made ages ago but I discovered this forum only some time ago. How did this topic end up on the frontpage anyway before I replied to this??? The last reply before me was in April 2009...)
    I may be the culprit. I did a search of the MCS threads to try and help out a new poster on another thread and I must have somehow put it at the top of the stack [[I wouldn't have been able to do it if I tried though!)

[[As I mentioned on another thread, it would be kind of nice to have a megathread on this topic so we could have all the info in one place.)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8