Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default Gov. Whitmer on recent chanting in Dearborn [[crickets)

Condemning 'death to America' chants should be easy. Not for liberal Michigan Gov. Whitmer. -USA Today opinion

One protester explained that the issue was Israel dropping bombs on their families. "What is so hard to understand about that? " he insisted. But Americans have emotional reactions too when the folks in Dearborn are chanting "death to America" and their elected leaders are silent.

Unlike Gov. Whitmer, Dearborn's mayor Hammoud did speak out against the chanters saying, "We reject all inflammatory and violent statements made at the gathering. Dearborn is a city of proud Americans; the hateful rhetoric heard on Friday does not reflect the opinion of the members of this community." Well it does reflect the opinions of community members who chanted "death to America" but the Mayor should be credited for his statement.

https://m.facebook.com/AlQudsCommittee

Al-Quds Detroits comments

The gov has WH ambitions and needs to support and not lose local support so she will not say anything for the votes.

But according to Al-Quds it is the Zionist medias fault.

Americans hate each other, so what's the big effing deal?

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ed/6598761002/

There is a divide between Michigan Democrats regarding whether to denounce calls in Dearborn for "death to America" or remain silent on the issue.

Democrats siding with America on this issue include Rep. Hillary Scholten, Rep. Dan Kildee, Rep. Elissa Slotkin, the Biden Administration and Rep. Shri Thanedar who added,” I love America; I immigrated to the USA in 1979 and became a proud citizen in 1988. Any hate towards this great country must be condemned with the strongest Thanedar added,” I love America; I immigrated to the USA in 1979 and became a proud citizen in 1988. Any hate towards this great country must be condemned with the strongest words. I am deeply saddened by such attacks on American soil.”. I am deeply saddened by such attacks on American soil.”

Democrats who choose to remain silent and not condemn calls for death to America include Rep. Debbie Dingell, Rep. Haley Stevens, Sen. Debbie Stabenow, Sen. Gary Peters and Rep. Rashida Tlaib, and of course Gov. Whitmer.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    ... attacks on American soil.
    There were good people on both sides, but I support regime change in Israel. Bibi's gotta' go...

Move U.S. Embassy back to Tel Aviv.