Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

I cannot say how much outside of Thailand and Laos is going electric but my wife who speaks Thai when we were in 2 different gas powered cabs in Bangkok I had her ask the drivers if they wanted an electric cabs and both said no I only saw one electric cab
    On the 3 wheeled cabs they are hugely popular with tourist and locals I did not see a single electric one that being said they all look like they are all over 20 years old so I see them needing to be replaced in the future we will see what if the electric ones catch on, if you look at the attached picture of the 3 wheeled cab the guy is not wearing a mask because of covid but because of the pollution so we see if that changes attitudes
    And as far as small motorbikes 99.9 percent were gas but in the attached picture is an electric delivery motorbike and the lockers are for swapping batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    I have read where Asian countries are sprinting full speed to EV's in light vehicles, motor bikes, three-wheel cab vehicles, and the like. Are you seeing any of that? Allegedly it is noticeably improving the air.

EV's in their current range abilities are ideal for short distance vehicles, like school buses, local delivery, etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images