Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default Specially trained animals stolen from nonprofit farm in Detroit

Specially trained animals stolen from nonprofit farm in Detroit

It should be pretty hard to hide a miniature bull, a sheep and a goat. Keep your eyes peeled.

Last edited by Jimaz; February-11-24 at 11:19 AM.

This breaks my heart thinking of what they might do to them. I hope they are found

As torn up about them the guy was,somebody knew what buttons to push,more like a jilted somebody.

Good program but you still have to teach the children that they end up on your plate,unless you have a petting zoo.

Joe Mendi

Name:  joe.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  96.3 KB

^ that’s hilarious.

Imagine today what would would happen if somebody wanted to get paid and they were told to go see the monkey in the office for a check.

Ugly! Very sad. These thieves will NOT care for these animals. Just trophy items to put on their Instagrams or TicToks. I'd check there.

This was a planned or inside job by 'watchers' or former employees.

My guess is the old money/drugs equation. Somebody knew what they had on that farm and a cash buyer/dealer out of state for unique animals. Drug dealers have a reputation for exotic pets.

^ Yes, tragic - but probably true.

I hate it when humans behave so inhumane to these innocent and defenseless creatures. I pray and hope they are found.

Bull and sheep stolen from urban farm a week ago found in Detroit — but goat and calf remain missing [VIDEO]

Cue the tail wagging! A bull and a sheep that went missing last week after they were allegedly stolen from an urban farm in Detroit have been found Friday morning - but the search continues for their goat and calf companions.

WWJ's Charlie Langton reported live at the scene on Detroit's west side where two of four stolen animals were discovered near Livernois and Tireman Avenues early Friday [[Feb.16) morning....

A bull named "Little Bully" and a sheep named "Angel" were being loaded into a van at around 6:30 a.m. to take them back to their home at Pingree Farms, located on the campus of Milton Manufacturing at 301 East Grixdale on the city's east side on the southwest corner of I-75 and 7 Mile Road.

The two animals are reported to be in good health --outside of a wound on the bull's back --and will be safely reunited with their farm.

But a goat that was also taken from the property remains missing a week after the alleged theft. As of Friday morning, WWJ learned a fourth stolen animal -- a calf -- has also yet to be found....
    On the radio they said the bull and sheep were found grazing in someone's back yard.