Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I still don't understand why people who never set foot in the state of Michigan, let alone the city of Detroit, spend so much damn time on this forum commenting on literally every thread.

Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    I still don't understand why people who never set foot in the state of Michigan, let alone the city of Detroit, spend so much damn time on this forum commenting on literally every thread.
    I think it's just a cheap way to foment discord within communities. It's not difficult to imagine why those who fear things like flash mobs would want to preempt their formation by disrupting their nursery. A.I. now provides a cheap and abundant way to achieve that goal.

Maybe that's too simplistic but it's the best explanation of the phenomenon that I've seen to date. I'd love to hear other theories.

even if it was explained to you,you still would not understand.

If somebody posting on the internet bothers you that much,you might want to seek some help,you have just as much right to contribute in a positive or constructive way,but you choose to be immersed in negativity.

Maybe you could get stoned and come up with some wild theories,just because you do not understand something you make the choice to blame others.

No surprise though I find most Drs do not listen or try and understand their patients and their way of thinking is the only acceptable way.
    Last edited by Richard; February-12-24 at 10:35 AM.

Easy. Sad man with no friends or hobbies who has to infect every thread in the hopes that people will listen to him because nobody in the "real world" will. He had to make a comment about not commenting, just so people would have to acknowledge him regardless, before jumping in with the same drivel because staying away is just too tough when you have absolutely nothing else going on.

Putting him on ignore helps but then again when you are at his level of toxicity people end up commenting about him and you still have to deal with his crap.