Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
^^^ Yep! And yet we've been told/ sold that the ONLY push back against and stance to end this was the alt-right GOP racists fox-snews types!

Untrue.

Blacks and others are also SAYING NO! NOW! Charity begins at home! Resources are NOT infinite.

We have our own homelessness, poverty, drug crisis and yet have we our borders now inarguably open [breached] to any one seeking to entry. While others wait on ever long lines? And let's not even mention the security risks, illegal drugs and sex trafficking.

This increasing breach of our borders is being called an 'exodus from poverty'. We will foot the bill on many levels. Bet.

Having friends and fam in the south I knew this was heading our way. Having friends and family who are legally vetted immigrants I also know that they TOO do not support this border breach [all POC not a republican among them]. A breaching that shows little slowing! More increasing each week. Where's the end here? When?

My immigrant family members now doubt their relatives will have a chance to legally immigrate to America as they did. They're right to be concerned.

Our cities are being flooded. This is happening in real time. What other country is doing/ does/ allow this?

Why? What IS the desired outcome? Total collapse?

Many struggling black people WILL be negatively impacted here in Detroit if we allow what is going in Chicago and NY.

Prove to me [anyone] that is will not be so.

Perhaps VP Harrison can repeat her compelling statement: 'Don't Come'.

Much of this crisis can be followed on Detroit Youtuber Anton Daniels channel:

Indeed it will happen here in Detroit if our city will be a sanctuary place.