Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What Kim Worthy, James Craig is trying to do is keep the investigation under premature wraps until they know what they're dealing with. Worthy and Craig said that they caught the thug in the hood, being up to no good. They say the suspects name and not releasing mug shot yet, nor give the mug shot to the media. We will had to wait this situation calms down before police release what race this thug is.
    Last edited by Danny; December-13-23 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    They say the suspects name and not releasing mug shot yet, nor give the mug shot to the media. We will had to wait this situation calms down before police release what race this thug is.
    "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
    Rev. Martin Luther King Jr

Quote Originally Posted by CassTechGrad View Post
    "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
    Rev. Martin Luther King Jr
    Excellent post. Odd comment since I thought Danny was black. Unless he's martian, none of us should care what race he is.

Your numbers are all wrong.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43

Crime is often the result of poverty and culture IMO. It isn't the result of race. When you bring race into it, like you did people are often emotional and wrong about their numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by takascar View Post
    Oh, you mean hide the truth? No thanks.

Why don't we just accept that 60-70% of the crimes are committed by one demographic and honestly start asking why and being courageous enough to accept the truth?

This is not only for the benefit of society as a whole, but for the benefit of that demographic, that has been abused and used by one party [[the Democrats) since almost before we were a nation.

Just sayin that this may be useful if we want to solve the problem. I suspect, however, that the problems would have been solved long ago if the powers-that-be wanted them to be solved.

Never forget FDR's famous "Things are the way they are because someone wants them to be that way...."

Happy DPD caught the suspect. Terrible that a wonderful person gets slain for no real reason.

So they long arm of the law will bring the mug shot of the thug that wants some treasure out of the Ms. Woll. Show it to the media and people will see that thug is a thug doing thug life until it dies in prison or in the streets.

As usual the news media will put hard news of crime in the streets first before the crime in of the world.

And starts of race. [[I have learned this from journalism class in college.)

1 black on black crime
    2. black on white crime
    3. white on black crime
    4. black on hispanic crime
    5. hispanic on black crime
    6. hispanic on hispanic crime

then comes white on white crime and Arabs on Jews crime. But that is saved on international media.

Looks like they got the right guy - her blood on his jacket is awfully telling. Only thing that bothers me, is her falling asleep after coming home from that wedding and leaving her front door unlocked. Can't understand that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    ...what race this thug is.
    He looks American to me. Surname sounds Hispanic.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    ...Only thing that bothers me, is her falling asleep after coming home from that wedding and leaving her front door unlocked. Can't understand that one.
    Wong place, wrong time. Detroit, 21st Century.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2