Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default White Boy Rick Touts his Cannabis Brand on the DankWay

Oh how the world turns... This made me smile.

Arts, Beats & Eats' newest attraction was a big hit out of the gate. [Free Press link]
    DankWay, the Royal Oak festival's pioneering cannabis space, was bustling with a steady stream of visitors as AB& E kicked off Friday.

White Boy Rick, the onetime teen drug dealer and FBI informant born Richard Wershe Jr., was the site's very first customer, purchasing several vape cartridges and cannabis flower packs just after 11 a.m.

“I got to buy the very first weed here,” he said Friday afternoon. “This is groundbreaking, and I think it's the first of many to come.”

The 8th - White Boy Rick's recently launched cannabis line - was among the brands with booths in the weed space, set up in a secluded Royal Oak alley by the Michigan dispensary chain House of Dank.

Name:  wbr.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  122.0 KB

The 8th {amendment}
    Last edited by Jimaz; September-02-23 at 01:08 PM.

I think the last thing I would be doing is ordering weed online,since it is still illegal on the fed side even more so from a known person that snitched.

Bet cha as soon as one orders their name goes into the federal data base.

"Bet cha as soon as one orders their name goes into the federal data base."[/QUOTE]

And so it should, although it's not just about pot. We don't get to choose which laws we want to obey.

I thought it was pretty funny that he was one of the "celebrities" at the charity golf tourney hosted by Mark Wahlberg and his auto partner.

I find it funny the there are so many post supporting something illegal. But then, were I an adult during prohibition, I'd have been busting my butt to find or even sell a good bottle of booze. No, not bathtub gin, but Seagrams or something of the equivalent.