Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    Richard, you're one of a kind... In your world, there are no racists.
    It depends on what you define as a racist,people like to throw the word around as a tool,to the point where the meaning has become so diluted it has little meaning anymore.

I have met real racists in the north and in the south,and the last thing they would do is vote for an African American president,not once but twice,and they certainly would not have any African American friends,they would prefer to drag them behind a truck.

My uncle and his daughter did not speak to me for over 40 years after I married a Hispanic,he worked for a major automotive manufacturer as a line supervisor and his job was to encourage African Americans to quit after affirmative action was implemented.

I always hear the stories about how tough and gritty those in the Detroit region are but sometimes I wonder because there seems to be quite a few that go out of their way in order to be triggered or offended over anything somebody does or says.
    Last edited by Richard; May-26-23 at 03:28 PM.