Earlier today I changed my screen saver to a pic of Big D [[my ex girlfriends father) and myself. Big D passed away about 2 months ago. Later in the day I changed my screen saver again, this time to a pic of his daughter [[my ex girlfriend) who I must say, I still pine for. I should also say that Big D was a bit of a father figure for me, I looked up to him.

While sitting at the bar I work at, a lady asked if she could check her Facebook page, when she gave me my puter back Big Ds FB log in page was up on my screen with the password already written in as well as his screen name.

I couldnt resist checking in to his account of course, we were close and I dont think he would have minded. I posted from his wall "Its all good" to the few FB friends he had.

Big D has never to my knowledge even been on my computer let alone checked in on FB with it.

The girl who used my puter before hand said she often has ghosts follow her. I have to say this all put a smile on my face. It seems ghosts can now use modern tech to give us signs that theres an afterlife.

Anyone else have a story??