Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Can you link where you saw that? I haven't been able to find a clip.
    It's all over twitter. I'm sorry, I don't know how to do the link thing.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    It's all over twitter. I'm sorry, I don't know how to do the link thing.
    Here's a link to a clip I found on twitter: https://twitter.com/DrewMikePodcast/...agZo5VcYhteIWQ

Thanks. If that's all he said, it's not much to be fired for. I think he's talking about a report named Evrod who left a month ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by mkd View Post
    Here's a link to a clip I found on twitter: https://twitter.com/DrewMikePodcast/...agZo5VcYhteIWQ

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Thanks. If that's all he said, it's not much to be fired for. I think he's talking about a report named Evrod who left a month ago.
    I think there is more to his firing than that final tirade, but that was the last nail in the coffin. It's too bad, he was quirky and somewhat of a character.

I watched him faithfully when he was on Fox2 TheNine years ago, but I never could get past his partner, Tati, on WDIV. He's very funny and quirky and was raised in Livonia, I think, and knew everything about Detroit from the 50's on. I hope he lands in Detroit TV somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    I think there is more to his firing than that final tirade, but that was the last nail in the coffin. It's too bad, he was quirky and somewhat of a character.

That’s it?? Who was he referring to??

I think it was Evrod Cassimi [[sp?). He was a reporter and he seemed sort of arrogant. The only other one I can think of that left recently is Ben Bradley, weather guy, and everybody loved him
    Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    That’s it?? Who was he referring to??

curious. On his Facebook podcast, he's got formal sponsorship now from Tania's Pizza, Ven Johnson Law, and a few other metro area businesses.

Still pretty much the "too school for cool", Generation X-ized grump-ish gadfly persona. His 30s, 40s, 50s, early 60s tech savvy audience will likely tune in. But the seniors who are not Internet savvy will miss out, unless their kids or grandkids are able to guide them to the podcast archives.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    Still pretty much the "too school for cool", Generation X-ized grump-ish gadfly persona.
    This is spot on.

Never heard of Jason Carr.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat001 View Post
    Never heard of Jason Carr.
    Never heard of "podcast"

I've never heard of him either. What did he do for a living?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2