So much time and patience is being spent in traffic each and every day, just commuting to work and back home.

It would sure be wonderful to leave the 'chore' of driving to someone else, so that I could simply sit back and enjoy browsing a magazine, reading/responding to e-mails, or to catch a cat-nap during the trip.

The future of our region and our state will be very bleak, if it isn't already. Owning a car sucks away thousands of dollars from our bank account a year, that should have been going towards our financial well-being, instead of our perpetual decline into debt. Personal debt, household debt are on the micro-level, as our regional and state follows the same path towards more and more financial pains. This cycle needs to stop.

I've enjoyed the reasonably efficient transit system in San Diego, San Francisco/Oakland, Chicago, New Orleans, Atlanta, Washington DC, New York City, and even Cleveland. Detroit needs to make it happen.

Who else, besides me, is truly tired of having to drive everywhere we need to go in Metro Detroit ?