Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14

[QUOTE=CassTechGrad;630929]/QUOTE]
    IIRC paranormal activities were responsible for placing a stash of blow in his Cadillac.

With the Lions defense ranking dead-last [[32nd) in yards/G this year, 29th last year, how does DC Aaron Glenn keep his position? SOLs?

Joe Woods/DC Cleveland fired [[ranked 14th)
    Dean Pees/DC Atlanta pushed-out [[ranked 27th)

I'm curious how the Lions defense was ranked in the second half vs. the first half of the season. They weren't world beaters by any stretch of the imagination, but they seemed vastly improved, which I think helped them win 8 of their last 10.

I'm not sure I see your case. But, then again, I suppose that those still throwing out 'SOL' are likely going to be focused on any negative they can find.

Quote Originally Posted by sirrealone View Post
    I'm curious how the Lions defense was ranked in the second half vs. the first half of the season. They weren't world beaters by any stretch of the imagination, but they seemed vastly improved, which I think helped them win 8 of their last 10.

I'm not sure I see your case. But, then again, I suppose that those still throwing out 'SOL' are likely going to be focused on any negative they can find.
    Yeah a lot of rookies and new guys took a while to jell. Hutchison was a different player the 2nd half. You have to think 2 of those 4 picks in the 1st 2 rounds will go to defense so it will only get better assuming they can keep the free agents they want to.

This has got to be the best Lions team in more than 50 years. The team has all of the ingredients to make it to the Superbowl within two seasons. Little adjustments need to be made in the off season especially on defense. This team has a great offense and defense. That's something the Kions hasn't had even during the Barry Sanders era. Ford family will have to kick out money to keep the momentum going. However, if Goff and other key players know that they could grab that brass ring that's in sight then stay for a season or two

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14