Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default Logic tells us one of these two clowns is mistaken

Rudy says the Jan 6 was Antifa's doing.
    but
    Ryan Kelley says the arrest hands him the governor's seat.

Rudy Giuliani Claims Jan. 6 Riot Was 'Put Together by Left to Frame Trump' [[newsweek.com)

Ryan Kelley Leans Into FBI Arrest—'They Just Handed Me the Governor's Seat' [[msn.com)

Is Ryan Kelley with Antifa?

^ Hmm. As much as this topic could be debated [heatedly - with the usual assigning of good vs. bad at the tired and limited partisan level], or discussed [reasonably], it's probably not appropriate for this area.

We'll see.....

It does have a Michigan component [impacting Detroit].

From article:

Ryan Kelley, a Republican gubernatorial candidate in Michigan, is embracing his arrest for his alleged role in the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot.

Kelley is one of several candidates hoping to challenge Democratic Governor Gretchen Whitmer in November, and was arrested Thursday morning by the FBI for allegedly being involved in the riot...
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-12-22 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    Rudy says the Jan 6 was Antifa's doing.
    but
    Ryan Kelley says the arrest hands him the governor's seat.

Rudy Giuliani Claims Jan. 6 Riot Was 'Put Together by Left to Frame Trump' [[newsweek.com)

Ryan Kelley Leans Into FBI Arrest—'They Just Handed Me the Governor's Seat' [[msn.com)

Is Ryan Kelley with Antifa?
    What does this have to do with Detroit?

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    Good question. My guess is that Ryan Kelley attends Antifa, BLM, and Weather Underground meetings in Detroit. Also, Giuliani was in Detroit adjusting his own gonads.

Bad topic... will generate a lot of wind, but little energy. Too political for this forum.

Ryan is running for Governor of Michigan, which contains Detroit. And this forum isn't JUST about Detroit; it's about the area surrounding Detroit, which includes Windsor, so Lansing is not a long shot here

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Ryan is running for Governor of Michigan, hich contains Detroit. And this forum isn't JUST about Detroit; it's about the area surrounding Detroit, which includes Windsor, so Lansing is not a long shot here.
    Not everyone who participates on this forum lives in Michigan, nor does everyone who participates on this forum actively follow Michigan politics.

The fact that you attempted to answer my question is duly noted, but it would have been appreciated without the passive aggressive snarkiness.
    Last edited by 313WX; June-12-22 at 03:47 PM.

Not everyone who participates on this forum lives in Michigan, nor does everyone who participates on this forum actively follow Michigan politics.
    313 has just identified me. But post away, it's fun reading anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Bad topic... will generate a lot of wind, but little energy. Too political for this forum.
    Agreed. The post will soon be killed.

I'm just trying to point out that nobody believes the Big Lie. There are simply lots of people who want a coup.

Yes. We all come here to see the fabulous ruins of Detroit.

Last edited by Jimaz; June-12-22 at 04:41 PM.

Agreed. The post will soon be killed.

I'm just trying to point out that nobody believes the Big Lie. There are simply lots of people who want a coup.

Where else am I going to keep my chickens?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Yes. We all come here to see the fabulous ruins of Detroit.
    Ruins? I resemble that remark

Interesting how it took them 2 years to figure out he was there,then release it now,and in the bigger picture wait to hold hearings in the middle of primaries for maximum impact.

Lots of allegations in the article,outside of he was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    It seem that there's no such thing as "too political", I'm hoping that it will filter all the political BS over here, instead of scattered throughout the other threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vic01 View Post
    It seem that there's no such thing as "too political", I'm hoping that it will filter all the political BS over here, instead of scattered throughout the other threads
    Hehehe... no it just spreads it... Lowell already closed 2 threads 2 days ago because of taboo politics.

Well, believe it. The Big Lie happened, and they've installed Biden in the WH. The coup over the American people is complete.

All we can do now is try to make the best of it, and try to help those worse off than us survive 2.5 more years.

On the bright side, unlike Covid, at least we know when this plague is gonna end.

As to these 2 candidates, it probably IS an endorsement when a thoroughly corrupt group of pathological liars go after you.

No idea why anyone would put Schiff on a committee like this. The whole country knows he's never said anything honest in his life. Everyone is still waiting for the proof he claimed to have 4 years ago of trump collusion with Russia that never happened. Remember that?

I guess they keep putting him up there because he's got no good reputation left to loose.
    Last edited by Rocket; June-13-22 at 07:38 AM.

Too bad the op thinks logic and communism are equal.

Name:  birds.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  28.3 KB

Careful Rocket....they're watching you.

Wait is Rocket doubling down on a baseless conspiracy theory? Shocking. Rocket - How about the people arrested who were hanging out in a Uhaul trying to disrupt a pride event this weekend? Another leftist move?

I love how Whitmer is so devious that she can take out all of these candidates, including this guy who nobody knew existed, but somehow she can't use that magic, devious, touch to help pass legislation or help democrats take control of the legislature. You would think if she can take people out at will she might do so to actually benefit her "agenda". Sorry, that is probably too much scrutiny in the topic and it is easier to just claim she's taking out potential rivals, forcing them to hire a clown to get signatures and forcing a moron to head to the capitol over something that never happened. I wonder how she did that... hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    ...The Big Lie happened...
    I think you don't believe your own words just as Maralago Mussolini doesn't believe his own Big Lie. Admit the obvious. You want a coup. The Big Lie narrative is just a fig leaf to cover the fact that you are nakedly un-American.