Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Detroit canals

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    I posted it for those who pay for their news.
    Aw common, be nice...

Quote Originally Posted by K-slice View Post
    If they renamed Jefferson Chalmers "Grosse Pointe Something" these properties would all be developed in a second.
    You'd have to build homes on stilts. And figure out a way to keep cars high and dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Aw common, be nice...
    Okay:

Built in 1905, 2300 sq ft, 600 feet of water frontage, 13 lots, private boat launch, space for 40 boat wells and a parking lot.

Well maintained with original oak beam ceilings and woodwork, a gas fireplace with Pewabic tile, and hardwood floors throughout. Front porch covered with Pewabic tile. There's also a gated, waterfront patio and a private backyard deck that's surrounded by trees.

The owner is willing to sell the property as a complete package that includes the house, the 13 lots and the boat ramp. Another option is just buying the bungalow with five lots. Or the owner could sell just the boat ramp and parking on eight lots.

"It's zoned B4, which adds a wide variety of opportunity and value," he
    [listing agent] said. "It could be anything from a boathouse restaurant and bar, a development play for small Airbnb rentals with private boat docks for jet-skis or powerboats, or a private residence and vacation rental."

Listing
    Last edited by MikeM; June-27-22 at 09:18 AM.

Grazie MikeM!! Wow... right next to Tommy's... where my father used to take me and my sibling as kids, when he had a motorboat. Ah the memories. Nice property!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2