Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Correct me if I am wrong so you can have the last word.

You have a D governor
    You now have a D senate
    You now have a D House

in state

Then you have a company coming into the state that has a hard on for E15 which is classified as a alternative fuel and subject to federal funds as tax credits as incentives.

So you would have me to believe that your total D state that is all about saving the planet with alternative fuels and the federal funds it brings,is going to tell this company geeee we are not going to allow you to sell it,not only that they can do what they did in some of the other states where when the governor had full support,they made it mandatory to sell E15 in those states.

No wonder it was so easy to dupe people into believing they were getting a free bridge.

Notice E10 is not classified an alternative fuel but E15 is,which opens it up to tax incentives to sell it from the feds,of course Michigan as a D state can always say no to the federal funds,there is always a first time for everything.

We are saving the planet here,those who have breathing difficulties can suck it up for the greater good while we do everything we can to destroy the planet even faster while we save it,there is a lot of money in corn and federal dollars when they are used to help save the planet,so who can say no to that?

The boss man made it a special trip
    to Iowa and a promise to push this stuff,if he cannot at least make it appear as though gas prices are dropping,even if it is done artificially with E15,you will be dealing with the orange guy in 2024.

“Homegrown, domestically-sourced biofuels have reduced greenhouse gas emissions the equivalent of taking 18 million cars off the road per year,” Sisung added. “Allowing for expanded E15 sales is a commonsense approach to easing the uncertainty caused by increased fuel prices and supply chain challenges.”

https://new.michfb.com/about/news-me...20immediately.

That statement alone is almost enough to make little Swedish girls think that you are no longer stealing their childhood from them.

The OP saw the stage was being set,otherwise they would have never brought it up,I mentioned the stage was being set,many posts ago.

Enter stage left - Kum & Go a company that has introduced E15 into every market that they have expanded into.

E15 is their highest profit,why would they even bother setting up shop in Michigan while spending millions in order to do so,if the one item that they make the most profit on is banned from sale.

They could have just as easily expanded in the other states where they are already serving.

The only thing they have different then anybody else in the sea of gas stations to compete with is - E15

Last edited by Richard; November-28-22 at 09:08 PM.

Federal law prohibits E15 sales June 1 to September 15 in conventional markets, period. Until Congress changes that, it doesn't matter who is in state government. I'm sure the republican governors of all those states pushing E15 will eventually get their way when Congress next turns red.