Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote: "Staging for TV is always part of any professionally produced program."

Batts, it was a demonstration, not a sitcom. The press is supposed to be impartial, there to cover events, not make them. This would give one cause to believe the "press" has a dog in this race.

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Batts, it was a demonstration, not a sitcom.
    I wouldn't rush to judgement on that point just yet, Sstashmoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Quote: "Staging for TV is always part of any professionally produced program."

Batts, it was a demonstration, not a sitcom. The press is supposed to be impartial, there to cover events, not make them. This would give one cause to believe the "press" has a dog in this race.
    The "press" - Faux news - is running the show. the other media are falling in line because they are corporate beasts. that bats admits to it being a produced-for-tv event and not a real grass-roots demonstration speaks volumes

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Only to a sheltered and gullible person. Staging for TV is always part of any professionally produced program.
    Well, many tools on the right are pretty gullible, so the Fox strategy should work like a charm. Also, your boy Glen Beck falls into your staged TV scenario, so you must admit that his rants and crying is all part of a little publicity stunt.

Lorax Guest

Why are we even discussing this turd?

He represents no one, does nothing, creates nothing, and is about as appetizing as week-old cat vomit.

ccbatson Guest

The rants are definitely predetermined [[he uses a teleprompter and doesn't hide the fact), the tears are probably real emotions that come out when he delivers the lines that are scripted.

It isn't like he is the President pretending to be spontaneous in a conference, nor that the expectation is that he would be.

Lorax Guest

Quite a stretch comparing the president to the fascist tool Ms. Glenda and her drooling Beckerheads.

Emotions for the barely male Beck Girl run the gamut from A to B.

ccbatson Guest

Nice illustration of how liberals attack the messenger when they can't cope with the message Lorax.

CNN calls out Fox for straight-up lying about their Tea Party coverage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM1f5xrOfGU

Fox shouldn't call themselves "news." They're not impartial. They shouldn't pretend to be when they create the "news" themselves.

It isn't like he is the President pretending to be spontaneous in a conference, nor that the expectation is that he would be.
    I hate to clue conservatives in to this little fact, but presidents have been using cue cards to read from their prepared speeches for years.

I bet you wont hear that on the ditto head or Beck show anytime soon, but I am happy to provide you with educational facts that conserva-nazi's fail to mention when they attempt to create a story out of nothing.

Lorax Guest

Nice illustration of how liberals attack the messenger when they can't cope with the message Lorax.
    Actually it's both I can't stomach. So as an equal opportunity attacker, I go after both.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
    CNN calls out Fox for straight-up lying about their Tea Party coverage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM1f5xrOfGU

Fox shouldn't call themselves "news." They're not impartial. They shouldn't pretend to be when they create the "news" themselves.

Fox is nothing more than tabloid entertainment. Comedy mostly. No news of any kind.

ccbatson Guest

When do you plan to go after the message Lorax?

There is no need to go after a message that is so incredibly ridiculous.

Lorax Guest

That's like going after Bozo for being a clown. What's the point?

ccbatson Guest

Beautiful job Lorax and Detroitej72. I have never seen such a concise and transparent admission of defeat/forfeit in a debate. Well done.

Lorax Guest

Defeat? LOL!!!!

Your limited capability for recognizing the obvious is breathtaking.

Why bother calling out the obvious failings, when the person spewing the crap is doing such a great job without any help from me?

Haven't you heard the best thing one can do when the opposition is imploding, is to stand back and watch?

Beckerheads need no help from me!

Beautiful job Lorax and Detroitej72. I have never seen such a concise and transparent admission of defeat/forfeit in a debate. Well done.
    So, by your logic, if Beck says you could fly just by jumping off the Ambassador Bridge, you would believe him? Its the same parallel

Wow, I never took you for such a gullible tool.

Beck is, without a doubt, the most despicable of all the right wing morons out there.

"Every night before I go to sleep, I pray that Dennis Kucinich will burst into flames"

how nice, how christian.

he is nothing but a hate-monger, and his fans, obviously, are either hate-mongers themselves or just plain idiots

ccbatson Guest

When did he say that and in what context?

Lorax Guest

When did he say that and in what context?
    Is that all you've got? Do your own research for a change.

Mr. Drive By One Line at his finest.

In fairness, CCBatson has every right to question RB's source for that quote. For those waiting with baited breath, Glenn Beck uttered that sentence on-air with WABC in 2003:
    Beck, best known for setting up Clear Channel's pro-war Rallies for America shortly before the Iraq War, once described how much he loathed anti-war presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich [[WABC-AM, 3/16/03): "Every night I get down on my knees and pray that Dennis Kucinich will burst into flames."
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ess=364x176889

What a despicable piece of shit, may he burn in hell.

ccbatson Guest

Beck is a humorist and comedian, so we need the full context to judge the statements. Similar to Rush Limbaugh, a provocative tongue in cheek style can easily be misinterpreted.

Beck is a humorist and comedian, so we need the full context to judge the statements. Similar to Rush Limbaugh, a provocative tongue in cheek style can easily be misinterpreted.
    Yup. Praying every night for a Congressman to burst into flames is hilarious.

Makes you wonder why, if Glenn Beck is such a great comedian, that he turned to opinionating for a career.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast