Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Acorn again

Quote Originally Posted by UFO View Post
    She was interviewed by Beck on tv.
    Like I said, care to share it here? Beck is huge, so that video/transcript's gotta be all over the place. Not that I'd ever trust him to give it to us straight.

Acorn is under investigation in what? 12 states?
    Why are you asking us? You're the one making accusations.

Sorry, too many scandals
    You've shown us nothing to back that up.

Im genralizing the winger statement and my accusations are not broad.
    Yes, they are. "Rotten to the bone" is very broad, especially if you're basing that only on today's "news."

Investigations by so many government entities cannot be wrong.... This group is shady in many ways and these videos just show a small part. ...
    I seem to remember voter fraud allegations a few years back and investigations then also. ...They allowed it to go on and on . They went as far as setting up people to vote numerous times in numerous states.
    There is something to that alone.
    Again, bring it. "So many" government entities? Voter fraud allegations and investigations? These videos are just "a small part?" Show us. Unless you're making it up.

UFO Guest

simply pointless

Yes, it is. We'll take that as you admitting "I got nothing."

Good night.

UFO Guest

Go look for yourself. Its there. Im not one of your little friends that post "well known facts" like Bush having breakfast with Bin Laden the morning of 9/11 and then failing to have a source back it up.
    Tommorow a new interview with her and the cameraman will be up on Hannitys site.

Go to becks website and enjoy yourself. Im sure you will be in fantasyland calling her all sorts of names because she is helping destroy what you want to protect even if they are criminals.
    Last edited by UFO; September-12-09 at 12:06 AM.

ccbatson Guest

All 4 ACORN employees fired, Census fires ACORN, just the beginning/tip of the iceberg.

If it were not legitimate, ACORN would not have responded as they did.

Once again, direct ties too Obama...how long before the truth sticks to him?

UFO Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    All 4 ACORN employees fired, Census fires ACORN, just the beginning/tip of the iceberg.

If it were not legitimate, ACORN would not have responded as they did.

Once again, direct ties too Obama...how long before the truth sticks to him?
    I dont blame the President. If anything its because of him these dirtbags are going down.

I commend him for following through on his promise of change,
    Hopefully it wont stop here but he will continue cleaning house.

ccbatson Guest

Never noticed that Obama worked for ACORN? or that he promised them in a speech in 2007 that they would take a central role in his administration? Or the 8.5 billion in the stimulus penned by the APOLLO group [[whose efforts were publicly praised by Reed), a group with overlapping board members with ACORN [[the Rathke brothers)? Or all of the former ACORN cronies in the administration? Or that Obama/the administration has yet to say one word about this? Or that the liberal media is not reporting the story?

FOr a person with a moniker like UFO [[seeing things in the sky), you sure do miss a lot, don't you?

Go look for yourself. Its there.
    No, I won't, because it's not.

Im not one of your little friends that post "well known facts" like Bush having breakfast with Bin Laden the morning of 9/11 and then failing to have a source back it up.
    I don't recall you ever posting such a thing, and I certainly don't have any little friends who have either. But you always fail to have a source to back up what you claim.

Tommorow a new interview with her and the cameraman will be up on Hannitys site.
    Oooooh, Hannity? I can't wait to see how he drools and wets his pants over this "story."
    By the way, the video on the Habledash site is a joke. It's about 80 percent voiceover, and the damning ACORN video clips are heavily edited. I don't need to watch a couple of 20-something [[[[[[[[[s trotting down the street in pimp clothes, bragging about how they "got" these two women and trying to build some sort of career on it.

Go to becks website and enjoy yourself.
    No, I won't go to Beck's website, because he, like Hannity, is a dishonest blowhard. He doesn't report news; he shows short, edited snippets from his target du jour and then rants on and on about why HE thinks they're bad. No thanks.
    And didn't you claim a few posts back that you don't watch the likes of Hannity and Beck, and you read all those news sites, blah blah blah, yet you can't provide even one citation for all the crap you're throwing out there?

Im sure you will be in fantasyland calling her all sorts of names because she is helping destroy what you want to protect even if they are criminals.
    Dude, you're wearing on us with your idiocy. I don't even know where to start with that one.
    Go to bed already. Read a book or something. It'll do you some good.

ccbatson Guest

Oh, that's right it is OK because it is taken out of context...right.

Please explain to us what context would make complacency about the idea of kidnapping children from El-Salvador to have them work as prostitutes in the US is OK....I am trying to see your point, but.....help me out here.

Oh, that's right it is OK because it is taken out of context...right.

Please explain to us what context would make complacency about the idea of kidnapping children from El-Salvador to have them work as prostitutes in the US is OK....I am trying to see your point, but.....help me out here.
    No, it wouldn't be OK, if that was what was really happening. But it was nothing of the sort. It was a farce, get it? It was two [[[[[[[[[s who set out on a mission to punk some people from ACORN, and it took them at least six tries in at least six offices to get anyone to take the bait.
    If you watch the video, it's maddening how they keep cutting in and out, with plenty of voiceover to "explain" how horribly damning this was for ACORN. If it was so horribly damning why didn't they just run it, without edits? What do you suppose they left out?
    Did you miss the part about ACORN firing the two workers? What would you have done? Would a public execution have satisfied you?
    Oh, never mind. Let Beck explain it to you. He's the Messiah.

I have no idea what this thread is about through all the rhetoric, but anyways:

WASHINGTON, Sept. 12 [[UPI) -- The U.S. Census Bureau ended a partnership Friday with ACORN after videos surfaced of employees of the community group offering advice on running a brothel.

Robert Groves, the head of the Census Bureau, told Maude Hurd, president of the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, that the publicity is a distraction from the work of the Census, The Wall Street Journal reported.

The hidden-camera videos were made by James O'Keefe, reportedly a 25-year-old conservative activist, who posed as a would-be politician with a prostitute girlfriend. The videos, posted on YouTube, were filmed in Baltimore and in Washington, the Journal said.

ACORN has been under attack by conservatives, who have accused the group of widespread voter registration fraud.

Brian Kettenring, ACORN's deputy national director, said the end of its formal relationship with the Census Bureau will not change its activities.

"We will continue to do what we've said we'll do, which is encourage people in communities to participate fully in the census," he said.
    http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/09/...8741252739286/

There are some other related links on that page also.

ccbatson Guest

2 hits now, and there are likely more to come. So much for the fluke argument. Context argument already quashed...anything else the libs would like to throw out to defend this dirt bag organization?

2 hits now, and there are likely more to come. So much for the fluke argument. Context argument already quashed...anything else the libs would like to throw out to defend this dirt bag organization?
    Read it for yourself.

http://www.acorn.org/index.php?id=12341

ccbatson Guest

Reading/believing their propaganda/words, when their actions are the opposite is an exercise in stupidity.

Take it point by point then and prove they are "dirtbags".

Missing a few one line posts won't cost you any credibility.

ccbatson Guest

Take their propaganda point by point? Try it with the biggest propaganda machine in history, Germany, circa WWII as an exercise to determine the absurdity of your premise.

UFO Guest

More video, now in nyc.

Wonder how many more will surface?

Reading/believing their propaganda/words, when their actions are the opposite is an exercise in stupidity.
    show us all how their actions are the opposite of what they say

More video, now in nyc.

Wonder how many more will surface?
    anyone can hire actors and claim that they are from whatever group. doesn't make it so

ccbatson Guest

Really RB? Would ACORN fire actors that didn't work for them?? Oops, darn logic getting in the way again.

Take their propaganda point by point? Try it with the biggest propaganda machine in history, Germany, circa WWII as an exercise to determine the absurdity of your premise.
    So, no proof of your allegations, AS USUAL, therefore, you bring up Nazi Germany.

I'll take ACORN over you as protecting my Rights for me.

ccbatson Guest

Prove what? That they claim to be doing good things that would justify government money, yet, in reality, they coach people to set up a a brothel worked by underage girls kidnapped from Elsalvador in an unsuspecting neighborhood?

That isn't proof enough for you?

So all Republican males take a "Wide Stance" in public restrooms based on that piece of illogic.

AND they all go for meth and man-ass

What a great attack from the Republican spies with their hidden cameras. Find out what Acorn is doing and report it to the national media. That would cause the Democrats to stop giving that political organization over 58 million dollars of taxpayers expense.

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET

Politics are like a circus, just bring in the ringmaster and the greatest show on earth will go on.

Neda Soltani, you always be remembered.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast