Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

You make a good point in the fact that we shouldn't and don't care about each other. What is sad is that I used to like this web site because it had content from folks that loved Detroit and didn't have an agenda. Now there is less than a half dozen of people like you that write exhaustively long diatribes every day about your own agendas and politics. You have hijacked this site, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by bartocktoo View Post
    You make a good point in the fact that we shouldn't and don't care about each other. What is sad is that I used to like this web site because it had content from folks that loved Detroit and didn't have an agenda. Now there is less than a half dozen of people like you that write exhaustively long diatribes every day about your own agendas and politics. You have hijacked this site, in my opinion.
    In response to #55...my bad

In response to #55...my bad
    Some like to hear themselves talk. It never ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Case in point

If all you can see is agendas,then you need to look within.

This site like many others give you options,you can and are more then welcome to use the block poster option.

It is explained in the forum help section.

The other option is to simply scroll on by my posts and not read them if they trigger you so much.

Nobody is forcing you to read them.

How exactly are you contributing to the forum when you choose to create a distraction by commenting on the poster verses the content,you could very well be a part of the problem that you do not like.

You are going out of your way to make things personal when they are not,I am no different then anybody else,I have opinions sometimes backed up by facts,if you only choose to see things as you wish to,then you may have an agenda.

What people really do not care about is somebody that goes out of their way to tell the public that they did not like a post.

BFD Some times I wonder if the city is transforming from tough and gritty into a set for the powder puff girls.

You have no consistency when you call out my lengthy posts but nobody else’s.

Who really has the narrative?

I can read the archives just like anybody else,it’s the public,whenever you have differing of opinions there will be discourse,do you go along in real life and force everybody to discuss things that you only want to discuss?

If you choose not to care about somebody simply because you do not agree with them on different subjects,that is on you.

If you choose to call me a moron because you do not agree with me,that is indicative of your character and not mine.
    Last edited by Richard; September-24-21 at 03:23 PM.

...Now there is less than a half dozen of people like you that write exhaustively long diatribes every day about your own agendas and politics. You have hijacked this site, in my opinion.
    Confronting individual posters has no effect.

It's no secret that bots have targeted this site. And all others.

Individual trolls banned will be replaced by other employees of their employer. Their employer's funds are effectively infinite.

The reason that there is such an assault against free speech on the internet, with its fomenting of discord and disrupting of community, is that the oligarchy is terrified of the internet's power.

The only reason the oligarchy will stop this assault is if doing so will arrest its own loss of power.

Grant them one step forward in return for ten steps backward. Grant them ten steps forward in return for 100 steps backward.

The Great Resignation, a general strike, will prevail.
    Last edited by Jimaz; September-24-21 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Confronting individual posters has no effect.

It's no secret that bots have targeted this site. And all others.

Individual trolls banned will be replaced by other employees of their employer. Their employer's funds are effectively infinite.

The reason that there is such an assault against free speech on the internet, with its fomenting of discord and disrupting of community, is that the oligarchy is terrified of the internet's power.

The only reason the oligarchy will stop this assault is if doing so will arrest its own loss of power.

Grant them one step forward in return for ten steps backward. Grant them ten steps forward in return for 100 steps backward.

The Great Resignation, a general strike, will prevail.

"
    Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    "