Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post

I hate to sound like Ray, but who are these people paying $250 a seat to watch this crap ? That buys a lot of cider & donuts.
    LOL! Also, for what it's worth, I can't help but notice all kinds of political statements written on the lower portion of the NFL helmets. Everything from "Black Lives Matter" to other, uh, 'inspirational' comments. Hey, to each his own, but it doesn't seem very professional to me.

With the Lions, they could probably use MORE inspirational quotes and a few prayers on those helmets
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    LOL! Also, for what it's worth, I can't help but notice all kinds of political statements written on the lower portion of the NFL helmets. Everything from "Black Lives Matter" to other, uh, 'inspirational' comments. Hey, to each his own, but it doesn't seem very professional to me.

Some of those 50 years ago who took a nightstick to the side of the head or got called derogatory names by the beat cops or who were told to speak up and answer the question but also told to shut up and learn their place if they spoke would probably appreciate seeing those players stand up for them right about now.

When you're in your own home, I'm guessing you probably actually say the words 'learn their place'.

Quote Originally Posted by sirrealone View Post
    Some of those 50 years ago who took a nightstick to the side of the head or got called derogatory names by the beat cops or who were told to speak up and answer the question but also told to shut up and learn their place if they spoke would probably appreciate seeing those players stand up for them right about now.

When you're in your own home, I'm guessing you probably actually say the words 'learn their place'.
    I know some retired cops, two in the family & a couple in the neighborhood. To listen to them talk, they seem obsessed with BLM--and Hillary Clinton too, as fucking strange as that seems to me. Ray's probably upset that there aren't any MAGA stickers on the Raiders' helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by rickbak View Post
    Ray's probably upset that there aren't any MAGA stickers on the Raiders' helmets.
    Wrong. I think Trump has turned into a whack job. And I truly like Joe Biden. Low key and doing his job. Surprised?

Wrong. I think Trump has turned into a whack job. And I truly like Joe Biden. Low key and doing his job. Surprised?
    You like him why? because he's low key and doing his job badly? What exactly do you think he's doing good?

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    You like him why? because he's low key and doing his job badly? What exactly do you think he's doing good?

Well, he is a fair President. Not only did he arm our Troops, he also armed the opposing side.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Well, he is a fair President. Not only did he arm our Troops, he also armed the opposing side.
    Agree 100%. Fair is fair. The MIC will be paid handsomely to replace every piece of equipment left behind. The war always was about the MIC's profitability. Every president takes his orders from the MIC.

Fake news!

Or do we start calling Ray "Lefty"?