Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EGrant View Post
    5-12, final answer. Hope they prove me wrong.
    Or maybe worse. Buckle your seatbelts, It's going to be a long season, have you seen their schedule?

The game vs. the Colts went decent for a while, unfortunately, defense could not stop multiple back to back field goals, and a late-4th quarter touchdown by the Colts. Preseason seats are actually pretty decent and not super expensive.

Same ole' Pussy cats!

COLTS 27
    LIONS 17

Third string blew the lead.

Now it's time to keep or cut some players. Goff is staying. He is our future QB. Let's see what he can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    The game vs. the Colts went decent for a while, unfortunately, defense could not stop multiple back to back field goals, and a late-4th quarter touchdown by the Colts. Preseason seats are actually pretty decent and not super expensive.
    It's keep or cut. Lions need a 53 team roster before Labor Day.

The games are pretty much meaningless. The year the team went 0 and 16, they won every pre season game. Not saying the guys don’t play hard, and of course they’re playing to make the team, but the key thing is, don’t get anyone important injured.

yep, same here, and if I were into baseball I would have quit that during the strike. I think its the same ol lions. At least they got rid of the little boy, whats his name. Hold on let me yahoo it. oh yea bob quinn. I honestly believe he did not know anything about any sport. I dont even imagine he watches or even follows sports let alone know anything about running a pro football team. So they got that going for them but the new clown, nevermind I wont even take the time to yahoo his name, coach is humorous to watch. I always get a chuckle when I see him talking about the lions. Just wait till the losses start piling up. lol. Whats he going to say then.

Since the NFL players opt to "take a knee" to disrespect all white people in the USA [[Black Lives Matter, White ain't shit") the NFL can go punt themselves into Canada.

Take your shots.

I hate racism. Racists telling me not to be racist? Yeah, I don't need that in my life.

So I stopped watching NFL just over a year ago [[except for the Superbowl,... I watched that,.. and was really disappointed with the commercials. SOOOO lame. Game was great though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Since the NFL players opt to "take a knee" to disrespect all white people in the USA [[Black Lives Matter, White ain't shit") the NFL can go punt themselves into Canada.

Take your shots.

Oh the good old days, when the Lions roster was entirely white and Detroit's squad cars were segregated. Gee whiz, Mrs. Cleaver, why can't we go back to 1952?

Huh; never heard of the"White ain't shit" movement. Something new they got out there in Nevada?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post

Take your shots.

Lions 2021: Yawn :-{

A tale of two games...SF won the first game, 38-10, Lions won the second, 23-3. Unfortunately, that's not how victories are determined. Oh well, fun game to watch, as long as you didn't have skin [[$$) in the game. And a good sign that this young team didn't quit when they could've easily folded.

Quote Originally Posted by rickbak View Post
    ...this young team didn't quit when they could've easily folded.
    True, but I remember so many games in which the Lions tried desperately to come back from a trouncing but came up short.

I proffered a 3 and 14 record.

I was too optimistic.

Hello Gnome! So grand to hear from you. Whatever the topic-----!

Same ole putty tat Lions!!!

49ERS-41

LIONS-33

Offense rocks Thank you Goff.
    Defense SUCKS!

If only our defense hold the line, it would have been Lions 35 and 49ers 17.

0-1

One down sixteen to go.

The Bobby Layne Curse continues.

In the meantime Bad Luck Stafford made his QB debut and wrestle a Chicago Grizzly Bear and won.
    Last edited by Danny; September-14-21 at 10:57 AM.

Stafford is leading the Rams on Channel 7 now

Same Old Lions. Detroit Fringe Press columnist Shawn Windsor tried hard to spin this loss as something besides what it is: another season opening blow out that strongly suggests a 5-11 finish at best. I did not waste a moment watching this garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Same ole putty tat Lions!!!

49ERS-41

LIONS-33

Offense rocks Thank you Goff.
    Defense SUCKS!

If only our defense hold the line, it would have been Lions 35 and 49ers 17.

0-1

One Down fifteen to go.

The Bobby Layne Curse continues.

In the meantime Bad Luck Stafford made his QB debut and wrestle a Chicago Grizzly Bear and won.
    If you're going to follow this mess to the end, I remind you again it's a 17 game season now.

Oh, so that 0-16 season means we ain't seen nothing yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    If you're going to follow this mess to the end, I remind you again it's a 17 game season now.

I knew this thread was going to blow up after that mess yesterday.

Watching Dan Campbell's frustration on the sideline was priceless. Welcome to the Lion's barrel kid!

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    ...we ain't seen nothing yet.
    Goff throws a lot of interceptions -- we saw that yesterday. Hopefully, the Lions will draft a great quarterback to replace Stafford. Also, running backs don't stay healthy for long, so I'm not optimistic about the temporarily competent running game.

On the bright side, Lions will draft high again next spring.

at least I got to see a preseason game up close. I wonder if seats will still sell out for the rest of the season. Any nationally televised games besides the Thanksgiving game?

at least I got to see a preseason game up close. I wonder if seats will still sell out for the rest of the season. Any nationally televised games besides the Thanksgiving game?
    Yeah, Monday night against the Packers.

If bitching about the home team got them to Super Bowls the Lions would have more rings than Tom Brady. It’s going to be a tough year again and only a fool would have thought different with this much change/turnover in the off season. Now, to ad even more adversity this season the injury bug is starting to sting…

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast